Extremely Frustrated with Verizon
Wfloydman1

I have been trying to cancel my tv and upgrade my internet for about month now. I have called and chatted with 5 or 6 different customer service reps from several different departments. I have been lied to and told my service is cancelled. Lied to and told a technician was coming to my house to upgrade my internet (took off work and no one showed up). I called back and there was no record of my service call! Seriously, what do I have to do? I have spent hours on hold, "disconnected" several times and told I am talking to the wrong department. Do I have any legal remedies here? My contract was up almost two months ago and I am still getting billed every month. Someone please help me!

0 Likes
Re: Extremely Frustrated with Verizon
Wfloydman1
  • Oh yeah. I also forgot that over a week ago a customer service told me that a supervisor was going to call my on the 28th at 5pm. Surprise surprise...no one called. Waited almost 10 days for that call.
0 Likes
Re: Extremely Frustrated with Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Wfloydman1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes