Extrememly frustrated!!!!!
maggie091

After countless calls and time (yesterday....1 hour/15 mins) Yes!  One hour!!  I am turning to this venue for advice. This Verizon experience has been so frustrating!  Here goes...on Aug.6th. I called to add my TV to the Fios package to complete the "Triple Play?".  The sign up went well, what didn't go so well it that Verizon went on strike two days later.   After the strike I received a voice mail of apology for the delay in installation and the message said that I would receive another call to set up installation.   I got the call and set up my installation. I was only given 2 dates to chose from...It took 10 weeks from the time I signed up to the day of the installation.  NOW...the TV was set up on Oct.13th.  I had asked about billing, etc., I was told how the month would be prorated and my month end billing would change AND that I had a new acct. #.  YIKES!  A couple of weeks later, I decided that I must owe some $$.  Logged on to my account and there was a partial bill $$ amount for Oct.  The bill said "you have a payment due and the date".  It also said "DO NOT PAY THIS BILL."  What???  I called Verizon and asked about the bill and said that I wanted to pay and was told that I had a ZERO balance and that no payment was due.  I said that doesn't make sense.  After 4 phone calls during the month of November to find out how much and I owed and to beg to pay my bill,  I was told that I would get a bill soon.  Funny thing is that everytime I called the customer service person sounded strange as though they weren't quite sure what was going on.  On my last call in November, I was assured that my bill would be in mail, and the customer service person said that he would make a note in the computer  that if my payment was late, I wouldn't be charged a late fee. WHAT??  I've never been late on a payment.  During this time, I received two notices in the mail verifying my address change..I have lived in the same house for33 years, have always been a Verizon, Nyex customer.I also recieved a letter from Verizon Wireless saying that I changed my Wireless password....not true. Received an email and a phone message asking me to verify my email address for security reasons. I responed and they did not recognize my email or my zip code. I believe that I was lost in the computer!  What the heck is going on at VERIZON?    All this happened just because I wanted to add TV to the well promotionalized FIOS deal!  

Well, yesterday was Dec.6 and still no paper bill/ no email bill.  Decided to get on Verizon.com .  Logged in and found that I owe $682.00 due on Dec. 23rd.  Where are my bills??  I was told yesterday the I wont' get my bills on line anymore and that I will have to log on to Verizon.com and I haven't been getting my paper bills, beccause I didn't choose that option.   I was offered $50.off becuase of the confusion.  One more thing....a couple of months ago a Verizon truck was working on a pole in my yard to set up for a new customer. The truck got stuck, had to be towed early that night and dug up the yard while trying to get out.  NO ONE ever came to the door to say ANYTHING.  We couldn't believe what we saw when we came home. 

Sorry this is sooooooo long.  HELP and advice is welcomed!  Any  names of people in authority that I can call?  I'm so mad!!  Now offering the TRIPLE PLAY for $20.00 less and a $300. prepaid Verizon Visa!!   Thanks for listening.  Maggie09

0 Likes
Re: Extrememly frustrated!!!!!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: Extrememly frustrated!!!!!
maggie091

Tonya.  Thanks for your reply!  It is appreciated!!  maggie09

0 Likes