FIOS BUNDLE SCAM VICTIM BEGGING FOR....
AAsixsticks1
Enthusiast - Level 2

A SUPERVISOR TO CALL US TODAY AND RECTIFY OUR ISSUES.

VERIZON, DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: FIOS BUNDLE SCAM VICTIM BEGGING FOR....
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

Bobz657

Ah, but he is helping other users. You see, that's how customer service works. When a company gives bad service, other users will tell about their experiences. This will help other users because it will let them know to not sign up with Verizon. This could potentially save countless headaches and long, frustrating calls to customer service. 

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@AAsixsticks wrote:

A SUPERVISOR TO CALL US TODAY AND RECTIFY OUR ISSUES.

VERIZON, DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!

What was the scam?

If you need Verizon's assistance, you need to contact them directly.

This is a peer to peer support community. We as customers can't help or provide advice it you just put out a blanket statement like that. I have been a happy customer for many years. Like others here, we may be able to provide guidance if the issue is known.

This link is found at the bottom of each of Verizon's web pages.

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

Nobody noticed that the original post and response were from 5 months ago? Smiley Very Happy My guess is that whatever his problem was it is either fixed or he is long gone.

And of course without even a smidgen of detail about whatever the problem was, there is no way that that original post could help any customer, period.

Keller, TX 76248

prisaz
Legend

Good catch Justin.Smiley Surprised

I just hate to see someone bustin Verizon's chops without even saying what the problem was. Then Bobz657 jumping in.!Smiley Tongue

Best regards to you all.Smiley LOL

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@prisaz wrote:

Good catch Justin.Smiley Surprised

I just hate to see someone bustin Verizon's chops without even saying what the problem was. Then Bobz657 jumping in.!Smiley Tongue

Best regards to you all.Smiley LOL

This looks like the classic driveby posting we see so much of here these days: register, complain, disappear.

AAsixsticks registered here on 1/31/2012, made 5 posts, all of which just complained about some perceived injustice, hasn't been back since.

Bobz657 registered 7/1/2012, made the one post, hasn't been back since, we see that one post in this thread.

This kind of stuff is just stupid, I don't understand why people act that way. Wouldn't it be nice if they would actually try to help somebody?

Keller, TX 76248