FIOS Billing Issue
leo580
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had FIOS since October and I've never had a correct bill. 

I ordered FIOS Internet only and recieved it for 54.99 per month.  Each month my bill states 74.99. 

The first two months there was no problem and the agent credited my bill.  Lately the agents have been hostile.  They refuse to correct my bill without signing a new contract.  First it was for 12 months and then 24 months.

I have told them numerous times that I signed a contract but they just keep repeating the same thing. 

I am really frustrated with this whole deal and I have contacted my credit card company and reversed the chargess 

I am really disappointed in the service and now looking to change to comcast.  It is cheaper and I will not have to put up with this.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Billing Issue
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible. 

0 Likes