FIOS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE
HKVA

Well hope some of the Verizon Business people read this and fix there systems this is rally \horrible customer service with noclue .hope this message reaches to their CEO or anyone on the top who only care about the money and not their customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Verizon customer Service is Terrible , I called after a year of service for account changes and I just hot the rudest of the reps .First rep was like as you are existing customer we can't do anything , and if you were new we could give you a cheaper price .Well that's good its like you don't care about existing customers at all who are willing to sign up for another year. Well and finally I decided to cut the FIOS TV as they couldn't offer me anything and the reps were like rude and didn't care aboutmy business so I  they offered me the FIOS plan for 49.99 and when I said yes they changed it to 54.99 for the monthly plan whileon the internet they sell for 49.99 and wouldn't let me buy for 49.99 will route me to call center and the call center says theycannot do anything as that's only on the internet ?? How pathetic a internet company with no {word filter avoidance} clue what the heck is goingon. 

0 Likes
Re: FIOS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE
dean1111
Enthusiast - Level 1

After going through an endless loop online trying to get my Verizon account password, I got a message saying I needed to have it reset because I was locked out. I called Verizon and after being on hold for 20 minutes, a rep transferred me to the appropriate department. I spent another 30+ minutes on hold so I also called with my cell phone.

Guess what?

The department I was transferred to had been closed for over two hours. All told, I spent over an hour on hold for a department that is closed. How about a freaking automated message saying the department is closed? Or better yet, how about training your reps not to transfer people to closed departments?

I'll never get that time back and I STILL need to calll back tomorrow to straighten this out. THANKS A LOT for wasting my whole night, Verizon.

I'm getting rid of all my Verizon services as soon as I can. We have other options here and I plan to take advantage of one of their many generous offers, especially since Verizon FIOS will do exactly NOTHING to keep a loyal 8 year customer (when they actually bother to answer their phone, that is).

I'll get 4G wireless internet service with Clear, dump my home phone, use Netflix for everything I watch and save a ton of money.

Way to hold on to your customers, Verizon!

Re: FIOS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE
violeta2

You are so right. Verizon's customer service would surely win an international WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD. If you need to resolve the most pedestrian of issues, prepare yourself to get a tension headache, lose your voice, become terribly frustrated and waste a few hours and/or several days of your life. As soon as I can get out of their contract, I am switching bak to BRIGHTHOUSE NETWORKS,

0 Likes