FIOS Install
Jamieled

I recently set up an appointment to switch over my phone/internet service from copper to FIOS.  The appointment was scheduled for a noon-4p.m. window.  At 4:30 no one had showed up or contacted me.  I called customer service and spent a half hour on the phone to find out that the tech was running late and would arrive within an hour.  At 6:30 p.m. no one had yet to show up so I spent another 20 minutes on the phone to cancel the whole order.  At about 5 p.m. while all of this was going on I lost the dial tone on my land line.  The service rep insisted that this had nothing to do with the scheduled FIOS install and was purely a coincidence.  The service Tech who came to fix the problem the next day told me otherwise and was able to fix the problem in 5 minutes with a single phone call.     After all of this occurred there was no follow-up from your customer service to apologize for the mess-up and try to reschedule the FIOS install.  Is this really how you want your customers to be treated?  You spent a lot of money getting FIOS into my neighborhood, do you actually think you'll ever recoup that investment by treating your current customers this way? Jamieled

0 Likes