FIOS Phone not working over 4 days
yatinc

My Verizon phone service has not been working for over 4 days now. when I call customer services all I keep getting is that they are working on the problem and they have not ETA. When I escalated the issue to supervisor I was told that they are working on it and there is no ETA. There is nothing ore we can do for you if you don't want to wait then you can cancel your service. My trouble ticket number with Verizon is {Edited for privacy} and the website states that Verizon is committed to get this fixed by 1/24/2013 8:00:00 PM. As of date the phone is still not working. My question is; is there a way I can escalate this issue to some one who can help resolve this. Is there a complaint department that actually handles customer issues?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Phone not working over 4 days
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@yatinc wrote:

My Verizon phone service has not been working for over 4 days now. when I call customer services all I keep getting is that they are working on the problem and they have not ETA. When I escalated the issue to supervisor I was told that they are working on it and there is no ETA. There is nothing ore we can do for you if you don't want to wait then you can cancel your service. My trouble ticket number with Verizon is {Edited for privacy} and the website states that Verizon is committed to get this fixed by 1/24/2013 8:00:00 PM. As of date the phone is still not working. My question is; is there a way I can escalate this issue to some one who can help resolve this. Is there a complaint department that actually handles customer issues?

Is it an outage or just your phone? Have you gotten any information about the cause of the issue?

0 Likes
yatinc

All they keep telling me that there is a problem and they are working on it. They did indicate that i am not the only one having the issue but no more details

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

yatinc,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes