FIOS Plan Changed because we moved after being told things would stay the same?
needsleep123

My husband and I recently moved into a new home. Prior to the move I contacted Verizon to switch over our services to the new house. I was told by the agent that we could keep the same package we currently had. We were in our new home for about a month before we realized we didn't have any of the news network channels that we had at the old house. Husband said he'd call about it and he didn't. Now, it's the holiday season and our 9 year old wants to watch holiday movies and we also don't have Freeform! Husband finally calls about this and is told that because we moved our package is no longer available even though that's not what the previous agent told us when we setup our new service and that it will cost an additional $40 to add the channels back in or we'd lose a ton of other channels that we watch and enjoy just to get the news networks and freeform back. I'm extremely **bleep** and upset about this. Enough to look into transferring to Xfinity and I hate Xfinity. I've had no issues with Verizon and have been satisfied up until this point. Has this happened to anyone else? 

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Plan Changed because we moved after being told things would stay the same?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi needsleep123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes