quick menu

FIOS Renewal, a slap in the face

FIOS Renewal, a slap in the face

Highlighted
Contributor pdsway
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(2,258 Views)

So my contract is expiring and I've been looking at the FIOS renewal deals...

It really bums me out when I see deals like "free multi-room dvr for life" and "$500 gift card" that I cannot get.  Take in account the dvr price hike and that I'm now paying $20/mo MORE for my ancient dvr's (that can't even do an HD guide), it's making think about switching.

I've been a faithful FIOS TV/internet/phone subscriber from almost the very beggining and this is how I'm rewarded???

-Paul

1 REPLY 1
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 2
(2,238 Views)

So agree,  I just did my renewal too.  My contract went so high so I renewed for one year rather than 2 due to a ridiculous rate.

And it probably was a better rate because I switched to digital voice.  Oh, and I learned why I never really wanted that:  day 2 on my new renewed plan, internet went down (which is so rare for me) and nice...no phone service to go with it.  I tried to get the free multiroom DVR, or the gift card...no dice.  We lose either way.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios