FIOS Triple Play Package - Billing Issues
esims2

I signed up for a Verizon FIOS Triple Play package back in August.  We previously had an account in the apartment, and simply needed the name on the account changed.

We have since had an errant $22 phone number change charge applied to our account; we are also erroneously being charged a $60 activation fee.  We lost service for several days due to a Verizon error as well.

I have spent approximately 8 hours on the phone with Verizon customer service with various representatives.  First I was told that the charges would not appear on my first bill - which they did.  I was then told that the charges would be disputed, and I would not be responsible for them; however, these charges are still being added to my account.   I have since been passed through several departments, to no avail.

I have been passed from representatives to supervisors on three occasions, but these transfers have all sent me to voicemail boxes which are full.  Though I have been promised callbacks from supervisors twice by representatives - I have received no phone calls.

Who can I contact to have this resolved? Do I need to go through the Better Business Bureau?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Triple Play Package - Billing Issues
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes