FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor curious_glimmer
Contributor
Message 2 of 243
(8,339 Views)

I recently became a Verizon FiOS customer, and was told I could register for a Visa prepaid reward card. I have received multiple emails confirming that I am eligible for this card. The most recent email tells me to go to verizon.com/myverizon, and click on the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link. I am unable to locate this link. A quick search on the forum shows several other people are also unable to locate this link, but no Verizon representative has actually offered a solution. 

Does this link exist? If so, where is it? 

242 REPLIES
Contributor EHollywood
Contributor
Message 1 of 243
(8,146 Views)

How do i receive my $100 gift card im going threw the same thing.

Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 243
(8,326 Views)

Hi curious_glimmer,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Contributor CarmaZ
Contributor
Message 4 of 243
(8,273 Views)

C/an anyob=ne direct me as to where to locate the Welcome Bonus link...to receive the $100 gift card.   I don't see a link on my account

Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 243
(8,268 Views)

Hi CarmaZ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Contributor Irish0975
Contributor
Message 6 of 243
(8,246 Views)

I received an e-mail to sign into my account and go to the welcome link to register for my $100 prepaid Visa card. I can't find that link anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Moderator Moderator
Message 7 of 243
(8,210 Views)

Hi Irish0975,

Contributor diovino82
Contributor
Message 8 of 243
(8,189 Views)

Received this email on July 23 - went to sign up tonight, and just like tens of other people have posted on this forum, it is a phantom link that doesn't exist.  Tried talking to customer service twice and they were totally useless and wasted my time, once send me to my rewards and the guy told me it was the completely wrong department.  A week in and already thinking maybe Comcast wasn't that awful after all!

Now that your Fios service is up and running, you have a Visa prepaid reward card waiting for you. Keep in mind that you will need to register for your reward before we can begin processing it. Once all the conditions are met, you'll have your reward in no time.

You have until September 19, 2018 to register for the reward but you can do it now. All you have to do is:

• Select the Fios Welcome Bonus link
  • Follow the steps to register

It won't take long at all and if you don't register, it's like throwing money away and who wants that?

Once you register just use the same Fios Welcome Bonus link to check on the status, anytime you want.

FIOS WELCOME BONUS LINK IS NOT A THING!!!!!!!!!!!  Why do they keep telling people to do this?  Ridiculous.

Moderator Moderator
Message 9 of 243
(8,188 Views)

Hi diovino82,

Contributor KageBaka
Contributor
Message 10 of 243
(8,150 Views)

Just switched to Fios and received the email for my Welcome Bonus Link. I've tried www.verizon.com/myverizon and I've tried the app. Both do not have this linked. I've checked the My Rewards+ area and nothing. I've searched the forum and haven't found an answer. How do I get my welcome bonus???

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios