I also have this problem! No Welcome

Bonus link although I received an email saying I should have a welcome

bonus.

Contributor miao
Contributor
Message 122 of 386
(582 Views)

** please help me with Fios Welcome Bonus **

I have the same issue with bonus link, couldn't find it. Please help.

Contributor Paul4
Contributor
Message 123 of 386
(542 Views)

I am still receiving emails, links in my verizon app, and I just got a phone call this morning reminding me to do this. I guess I will know after the 65 day mark, but this is crazy!

Contributor dsverizon
Contributor
Message 124 of 386
(534 Views)

Hi,

I am having the same issue as everyone else in this forum regarding the location of the welcome bonus. Can my issue be escalated to an agent as well?

Thank you.

Moderator Moderator
Message 125 of 386
(533 Views)

For those who may have missed it, please click the "↓ Go to solution" link located at the top right corner of this topic page.

Contributor Darby1
Contributor
Message 126 of 386
(517 Views)

So if this is “solved”, according to the email I got and the post on here, I should get my bonus automatically.

This week alone I got an automated email and phone call reminding me that I have to register.

So which is it Verizon?

Contributor ChristianG
Contributor
Message 127 of 386
(494 Views)

Need help with retreiving my gift card as well. Cannot find the link.

Highlighted
Contributor harrison512
Contributor
Message 128 of 386
(465 Views)

I am a new customer and I received an email to register for my reward, $100 gift card.  The email directs me to a "Fios Welcome Bonus Link" but I don't see that link anywhere on the myverizon site.

I searched this forum and saw an old 2014 post that it will be automatically emailed, but surely after 4 years, this problem is resolved and there'd be a link? 

Thanks in advance.

Contributor forgetful
Contributor
Message 129 of 386
(435 Views)

I am having the same issue. I looked everywhere for the link. Can anyone help me? 

Contributor Jairo
Contributor
Message 130 of 386
(432 Views)

Is this is a scam?

I keep getting this email/text notifications to go to My Verizon and click on a link that is not present to redeem my $100 Visa card.

I have called vustomer support, which is really frustrating. They kept me switching from one place to another until  the last representative hung up.

Another forum post states that you will recieve you card after 65 days when you have only 60 days to "sign in" in this non existent link.

Any help?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios