FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Message 141 of 386
(773 Views)

Is there any way to expidite the 65 day wait? Had we been able to register it was only supposed to take 2-3 weeks to receive.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 142 of 386
(744 Views)

It has been 69 days since the first person posted. Did they receive their card? This would prove the solution as true or false

I did have a link in my My Verizon account to register. When I click register it goes to a rewards.verizon.com page that never loads except a screen that says "retrieving customer data" - so I am also unable to register.

I have been messing around with the rewards.verizon.net site that my account points me to to register. It looks like the URL is malformed when you click over to it.  It wants an ID but the ID parameter doesn't include an "=" sign

I think this string would work if I knew what ID it wanted... It isn't account number

http://rewards.verizon.com/?id=1&type=consumer

If you go there it at least thinks about loading the registration page but ultimately returns an error

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 143 of 386
(734 Views)

I'm having the same problem: I cannot locate the "FIOS Welcome Bonus" link.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Message 144 of 386
(717 Views)

@brambleryan7890 wrote:

It has been 69 days since the first person posted. Did they receive their card? This would prove the solution as true or false

I did have a link in my My Verizon account to register. When I click register it goes to a rewards.verizon.com page that never loads except a screen that says "retrieving customer data" - so I am also unable to register.

I have been messing around with the rewards.verizon.net site that my account points me to to register. It looks like the URL is malformed when you click over to it.  It wants an ID but the ID parameter doesn't include an "=" sign

I think this string would work if I knew what ID it wanted... It isn't account number

http://rewards.verizon.com/?id=1&type=consumer

If you go there it at least thinks about loading the registration page but ultimately returns an error

Think of it this way, a reasonably competent programmer could fix that string.

but why would they?

i believe the parameter is for when you are in your own account screen to submit your Fios customer ID as to proceed.

this would then need to be associated with the Verizon customer database to access what is on your account.

if you don’t received this after the promised time you could contact your states Attorney Generals office (google the information) to proper web portal. But save and print out all your information ie: details of premium, length before you were supposed to receive your bonus, amount, and any hard copy of the deal in writing as well as your emails stating you are qualified for the deal. You will need it to file with the attorney generals office.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Fios visa Reward card sign-up

Message 145 of 386
(667 Views)

I have a $150 rewards card as a part of my offer but I'm having an issue registering.

When I click 'Register Now' to sign up for my prepaid Verizon reward, it redirects me to Verizon VTP page and it does nothing.  It just says "Retrieving Customer Data" and does nothing. What should I do?

https://rewards.verizon.com/?id&type=consumer

Thank you.

Best,

Andrew

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 146 of 386
(664 Views)

For those who may have missed it, please click the "↓ Go to solution" link located at the top right corner of this topic page.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Re: Fios visa Reward card sign-up

Message 147 of 386
(663 Views)

You could try calling 1-800-VERIZON and see what can be done, however a moderator here has a number for the rewards section and has listed it here before. Maybe will list it again.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 148 of 386
(580 Views)

I have not been able to register for my reward either. Where do I go to get my $100 prepaid card?? Thanks.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Visa Prepaid Card Offer

Message 149 of 386
(580 Views)

When I click 'Register Now' to sign up for my prepaid Verizon reward, it redirects me to Verizon VTP page and it does nothing.  It just says "Retrieving Customer Data" and does nothing.  Not sure what I should do?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Trouble registering for VISA Gift Card

Message 150 of 386
(573 Views)

Hi,

I am having trouble registering for my FIOS Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card.  After I log into myverizon and click to register for the gift card, I reach a screen that only says "retrieving customer data".

Could you kindly assist?

Many thanks!  Love the service so far!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.