Switch Account

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Highlighted
Contributor moltar
Contributor
Message 151 of 386
(1,023 Views)

I was told to click on the "FIOS Welcome Link" so that I can register and receive a Visa prepaid gift card.  However, the link does not exist where I was told that I would find it (at the url www.verizon.com/myverizon).

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 152 of 386
(1,017 Views)

There are a few other threads on this issue. I believe Verizon here said they are aware of the problem. Just do a forum search on the issue.

Contributor JesseC
Contributor
Message 153 of 386
(998 Views)

I received an email to make sure I register for my free Visa Prepaid Reward Card, but there's no where on the MyVerizon site that links to a location to register. I found someone who said to go to www.verizon.com/rewards, but when I go there it redirects me to Verizon page that just says "Retrieving Customer Data" and does nothing. Any suggestions?

Contributor JonnyMango
Contributor
Message 154 of 386
(973 Views)

SAME ISSUE...

@curious_glimmer wrote:

I recently became a Verizon FiOS customer, and was told I could register for a Visa prepaid reward card. I have received multiple emails confirming that I am eligible for this card. The most recent email tells me to go to verizon.com/myverizon, and click on the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link. I am unable to locate this link. A quick search on the forum shows several other people are also unable to locate this link, but no Verizon representative has actually offered a solution. 

Does this link exist? If so, where is it? 

Contributor verranm
Contributor
Message 155 of 386
(940 Views)

I claimed my $200 dollars of Google products.  Afterwards the email told me to click the Redeem Now button to also receive my $150 giftcard.  This button does not exist and it is very frustrating trying to navigate this site to find answers.  I would like to know how I can claim my $150 prepaid gift card that was part of the promotion when I signed up for fios.  

Contributor kzzzz
Contributor
Message 156 of 386
(914 Views)

Is there a real link called "Fios Welcome Bonus"

I've been searching it for weeks, how can I find that.

Contributor CarterHondo
Contributor
Message 157 of 386
(890 Views)

When I click 'Register Now' to sign up for my prepaid Verizon reward, it redirects me to Verizon VTP page and it does nothing.  It just says "Retrieving Customer Data" and does nothing.

Contributor Probe79
Contributor
Message 158 of 386
(887 Views)

I received an e-mail to sign into my account and go to the welcome link to register for my $100 prepaid Visa card. I can't find that link anywhere. There are too many people with the same story...I smell scam.

Contributor widg3t
Contributor
Message 159 of 386
(859 Views)

When I follow the link to the page, the page never updates past 

"Retrieving Customer Data"

Contributor Grady2378
Contributor
Message 160 of 386
(853 Views)

I am trying to register for my $100 prepaid MasterCard. When I click on register, the page just says collecting data. I called Verizon and they gave me Blackhawks telephone number. There is no live person to talk to. How can I get this card, since I am entitled to it. Thanks for your help.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.