Switch Account

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Copper Contributor TurtleJames
Copper Contributor
Message 231 of 386
(896 Views)

Just after I posted, I received a call back from Verizon saying that they fixed the issue, and to try again tomorrow for the link to work.  I will try again tomorrow, and provide an update. 

Contributor drewob5
Contributor
Message 232 of 386
(881 Views)

That's a terrible response!  Why send the email at all if we, as new subscribers, don't need to register?  How can a new user track this?

Contributor Cat3
Contributor
Message 233 of 386
(866 Views)

I am also having a problem getting a link that works to apply for my gift card. Hoping someone can help with this on going problem. Has anyone actually received their card in 61 days without a link that worked?

Copper Contributor
Message 234 of 386
(837 Views)

Update - 11.14.18

First thing I noticed is that this topic is no longer on top of the featured page.

Second, I tried the link again and it is still not working.  No other email was sent.

Tried to redeem directly on MyVerizon again, and noticed the registration option is no longer available, instead there is a "Where's my Reward" link.   Clicking on it, it says my reward is "On Hold" for a past due balance.  I am on auto pay with a $0 balance....

Quote:

You must act now or you will no longer be eligible to receive this reward.

Once your past due balance has been paid, please allow up to 10 days for your reward status to be updated, and for your reward to begin processing.

What kind of scam is this?  I'd almost rather they didn't offer any signup bonus at all than having to jump through all these hoops and ladders and still wasting my time.    

Contributor st1971
Contributor
Message 235 of 386
(833 Views)

I recently became a Verizon FiOS customer, and was told I could register for a Visa prepaid reward card. I have received multiple emails confirming that I am eligible for this card. The most recent email tells me "Looks like the link we sent you to redeem your Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card was incorrect. Please try again using the instructions below."  Unfortunately the link attached to the email didn't exist.  I was unable to locate this link. A quick search on the forum shows so many other people are also unable to locate this link nor redeem the bonus gift card, but no Verizon representative has actually offered a solution. 

I've contacted to the representatives on both phone & online on this issue so many times already. Never happen to have any solution. This is nothing but scam. 

Copper Contributor
Message 236 of 386
(814 Views)

Update #2 - 11.14.18

I contacted Verizon customer service again.  This time I was told that my Prepaid Card offer was still not registered, but he could not see any past balance due issues, and that it was good I called again to follow up.  His solution was to open a ticket with their third party gift card vendor to manually register me.... internally, my head was exploding.      

I was advised I would receive a confirmation email within 3 business days.  I will provide an update, but this is crazy.  

Contributor jd75
Contributor
Message 237 of 386
(803 Views)

Unable to find link for Welcome Bonus

Highlighted
Contributor Smartparts
Contributor
Message 238 of 386
(778 Views)

It has been three months since we've had service with Verizon. I have already registered for the Visa rewards card. It has been well beyond 60 days since the service installation. I wake up this morning to a broken link and last I checked, my card still has not been processed. This is unethical and completely unfair to your customers. It needs to be reported.

Contributor siyu798
Contributor
Message 239 of 386
(704 Views)

Hi Verizon,

Where is the FIOS Welcome Bonus Link to register for my 100 dollar VISA prepaid card?

Contributor CJF
Contributor
Message 240 of 386
(672 Views)

It's been 3 months since I registered,  I called twice and all they can ever say is you have to wait longer.  HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY EVER RECEIVED THEIR VISA REWARDS CARD?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.