Switch Account

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Contributor KB4
Contributor
Message 241 of 386
(844 Views)

Hello-

I just had service installed on Monday 11/12 and received an email to register- but there isn't a link. Would someone be able to post it?

-KB

Contributor 19742
Contributor
Message 242 of 386
(826 Views)

Sure wish I could get someone who can really help with this.   I signed up as a new customer in August and still to Welcome Bonus card.  Links are broken.....

Contributor johntao
Contributor
Message 243 of 386
(798 Views)

Hello, 

I started my service 11/15/2018. Do I need to do anything to recieve the $100 Visa card and $200 Google credit?

Thank you!

Contributor redandrover
Contributor
Message 244 of 386
(789 Views)

I spoke to a representative about not being able to register for the $100 card .. he said it was done, all appeared okay until I received an email saying they sent me the wrong link .. then they sent my verizon account an email.message saying the offer was cancelled .. THIS IS BEYOND NOT ACCEPTIBLE .. you give me a reqard, you help me register, because you screwed up, then you screwed up again, and now I'm not eligible .. GET THIS FIXED .. and whilst your at it a little apology or extra benefits/reqards would help lessen the sting of this huge mistake .. yes, I will be calling when you open, and will be angry.

Copper Contributor remotemanbob
Copper Contributor
Message 245 of 386
(788 Views)

I signed up for FIOS in early August, with promotion to receive $150 VISA prepaid card. I got emails saying to register for it by going to Verizon.com/myverizon and clicking the Fios Welcome Bonus link. This link does not exist. I called several times and they said it would be available after some time. Its now November 18th and still nothing.

Searching online seems like a common problem. What gives with this SCAM Verizon? Great impression you are making on first time customers, compliments to you!

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 246 of 386
(774 Views)

@remotemanbob wrote:

I signed up for FIOS in early August, with promotion to receive $150 VISA prepaid card. I got emails saying to register for it by going to Verizon.com/myverizon and clicking the Fios Welcome Bonus link. This link does not exist. I called several times and they said it would be available after some time. Its now November 18th and still nothing.

Searching online seems like a common problem. What gives with this SCAM Verizon? Great impression you are making on first time customers, compliments to you!

Your state attorney generals office via google search, has the authority to go after any company that causes non receipt of gift cards etc. contact them.

some folks say it was eventually received, most complaints say no valid link to get your reward card. There is a huge thread on this. 

Contributor Navin
Contributor
Message 247 of 386
(739 Views)

Nilsa -

I signed up after 9/1/18 and the link still doesn't work or go anywhere.

My offer must be claimed in the next 6 days and I should not be penalized if your links aren't working - I'm supposed to have 60 days to claim the reward.

Please advise how I can claim my $100 bonus.

Thanks,

Navin

Contributor snarkyTech
Contributor
Message 248 of 386
(723 Views)

I finally got further than ever before after seeing the email about the rewards card several times. Here's what worked for me, even though the outcome was seeing a screen that says to wait until the 60 days (2 billing cycles) of account in good standing have passed...

1. Log in to your account at verizon.com/MyVerizon 
  2. Go back to email and click the link again (seriously) so the right page loads after being logged in
  3. Skip past the banner that reads  "Register Now to Get Your Visa Rewards Card" (which is a rabbit hole of uselessness) and find the box with the title "Fios Reward" that has a red button that reads "Register >"
  4. Find yourself on a page that has a simple table which tells your "reward information" (and for me it says the eligibility date is 60 days after I signed up for Fios)

... sooo, guess I'll be waiting a while, despite emails creating a sense of urgency. But I hope that helps!

Contributor QueenWoo
Contributor
Message 249 of 386
(720 Views)

I have been getting the run around for the last 3 months tonight I was yelled at and told that I didn't pay my bill on time. This is outright fraud and I have yet to read where someone has actually received this card. I am contact the FCC this is a breach of contact they use it to get people to sign up. I defintely wil not recommend this company

Highlighted
Contributor btg0205
Contributor
Message 250 of 386
(692 Views)

Had Fios installed in September, got the email to redeem visa prepaid mastercard and whenever I click on the register button from my account I get the message below. In my account it says I must redeem before 12/12/2018 and it's clearly been longer than 24-48 hours since installation, how am I supposed to redeem the rewards?

Screenshot (1).png

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.