Switch Account

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Contributor themac
Contributor
Message 301 of 386
(697 Views)

It's a scam to get you to sign up for Verizon. I'm going back to Comcast after 2 years of this nonsense.

Contributor MadSuper
Contributor
Message 302 of 386
(692 Views)

This is sad that a company of this size and stature can’t come through on their advertising. I am also a Verizon Wireless customer and between the two accounts, pay over $300+ a month now and can’t seem to grasp how they are blatantly baiting new customers. For the complete lack of customer service, there has to be something they can do for those who were let down. Unless we are taken care of as valued customers, I find it hard to refer people to switch. Especially when this is within the first week of getting the service. 

Contributor Akh0722
Contributor
Message 303 of 386
(684 Views)

I am having the same issue!!! Just got a voicemail last week and link doesn’t exist!

Contributor solvetheprobplz
Contributor

Verizon sends emails for me to register for my $100 Welcome Bonus reward yet does not actually have a link to register!!! Searching the forums it is obvious that this is a big ongoing problem, like for a long time yet no fix. One can only conclude that Verizon makes it intentionally impossible to redeem rewards in order to greedily not pay them out. Seriously, search the internet, why does verizon continuosly send out emails with bogus instructions to redeem rewards? it's been going on over a year.

Highlighted
Contributor iamthefederone
Contributor
Message 305 of 386
(680 Views)

I keep getting emails saying that I need to register for my $100 welcome bonus. I spent 2 hours on the phone the other day trying to get help finding the registration link - and as I've seen on several other threads it seems to not exist. I was asured by a customer service person that I actually did not need to register - but I'm still getting emails saying that I need to. How do I register for the gift card?

The email I received:

We hope you're loving all that Fios® has to offer. Now that you've had your services for a few weeks, we wanted to remind you that you still need to register to receive your $100 Visa® prepaid reward card.

Registration is quick and easy - so take a few minutes and do it today:

1. Log in to your account at verizon.com/MyVerizon
  2. Select the Fios Welcome Bonus link
  3. Follow the steps to register

Don't risk losing it. If you don't register for your Visa prepaid reward card, you won't get it. Once you register, you can use that same Fios Welcome Bonus link to check the status of your card anytime you want.

Contributor solvetheprobplz
Contributor
Message 306 of 386
(680 Views)

You did not provide a solution to the problem. The problem is their is no link to register for the bonus. That is the question. Please answer the question instead of simply repeating the same email language we all get which references a link that does not exist.

Contributor Byiswan
Contributor
Message 307 of 386
(661 Views)

Someone help. I can not find FIOS Welcome Bonus Link at all. 

Contributor LawyerHC
Contributor
Message 308 of 386
(621 Views)

It is Dec. 10, 2018,

I have not been able to register since being eligible for the Bonus Rewards. The link Verizon provides does not lead to a registration page. 

I have called a Verizion Agent who promised to send out the card. 2 Months later, there is no card. 

I've noticed a patern and practice by Verizon to evade fulfillment of the rewards used to induce consumers into signing up to service with Verizion.

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 309 of 386
(609 Views)

Contact your states Attorney generals office in your state.

they handle these types of situations. 

Contributor stanstan
Contributor
Message 310 of 386
(576 Views)

I have not been able to redeem the verizon mastercard, like many others on this forum. I had gone online, logged into the verizon fios site, but the rewards link show my account as on hold - even though I have 0 balance and paid early this month as well. The site says i only have until tomorrow to redeem.

I've spent 3 hours on the phone with Verizon today, being referred to billing, rewards, technical support, a verizon online agent, and they all say they are looking into it or cannot help me.

I had initially called verizon support two months ago, and they said they would mail in 4 weeks, and still nothing in the mail.

I would not have signed up for overpriced verizon if I was not getting the gift card. I am going to cancel verizon and go to optimum for my triple play and cancel my verizon wireless as well. I'm tired of all the games.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.