quick menu

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Highlighted
Contributor DMD31842
Contributor
Message 311 of 386
(675 Views)

I was told I would be receiving a $100 Gift Card for signing up for Fios. Now that I have Fios, I cannot seem to locate the link to register for the card

Contributor Frustrated01
Contributor
Message 312 of 386
(606 Views)

I also signed up for Verizon Fios this year and was promised a $100 visa gift card.   As soon as I was eligible for the promotion I registered for it on the My Fios App. and was told that I should recieved the gift card in two weeks.  After two weeks I never recieved the gift card so I registered again but nothing came.  Earlier in November, I recieved the below e-mail but links did not work and when checked status of card on the MyFios App. it said that the reward status was canceled.   I also tried calling Verizon multiple times and spent hours on hold or being transferred from department to department because no one was able to help me.  Please let me know if anyone got this issue resolved and how?  Thank you 

Yahoo Mail - Go ahead and redeem your ^_Verizon^_ Visa® Prepaid Card today_.jpg

Contributor Ssoto
Contributor
Message 313 of 386
(583 Views)

I got an email to register my gift card and the url did not work. Now what? It's been almost 3 months since we were promised this (already received out $200 best credit).

Contributor gtime
Contributor
Message 314 of 386
(533 Views)

I also can not get to the registeration link for 100.00 bonus visa I think it is a scam my friends We should all send complaints to attorney general office and BBB.

Contributor gtime
Contributor
Message 315 of 386
(533 Views)

get your card?

Contributor CStanley
Contributor
Message 316 of 386
(533 Views)

I am having the EXACT same problem and I've been punted around on chat and on the phone from Verizon, to include the actual "card company" who then yelled at me saying that it didn't exist. Did anyone find the link? If so can you please send? This seems like a runaround and I'm furious. Waste of time and poor customer service.

Contributor swixy
Contributor
Message 317 of 386
(484 Views)

I am having the same problems registering for a 150 dollar gift card. Ive talked to people on chat and on the phone and its totally confusing, can someone at verizion please reach out to me and help

Contributor NatashaR
Contributor
Message 318 of 386
(462 Views)

I received a voicemessage on Dec 5th that I could go to the link on my verzion account, to track bonus card. for signing up. Well, 1) can't find link on "my verizon" and 2) card has yet to arrive. Please advise

Contributor Screen_Name_123
Contributor
Message 319 of 386
(435 Views)

I have received three emails about this mysterious $200 prepaid Visa Reward Card and can not find the link on the website, despite spending hours looking for it.  I have chatted with representatives online, who then gave me three different phone numbers to call, none of which could help me.

Contributor Joss007
Contributor
Message 320 of 386
(431 Views)

I have been having the same issue with the link I have not been able to find it can anyone tell me how to find the link? 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios