Switch Account

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Contributor paragative
Contributor
Message 321 of 386
(842 Views)

When I couldn't register for the card online, I called the rewards center support who said that I was registered but this was well over a month ago.  I have no idea if they actually registered me and have received no word about the card.

If I don't hear anything soon, I am going to cancel my service as this is a very deceptive business practice. Additionally, it seems that many other people are having the very same issue which makes it seem as if Verizon is INTENTIONALLY trying to make it difficult to claim the card (https://forums.verizon.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=150%20card&collapse_discussion=true see how many people can't seem to redeem the card they were promised)

For people considering signing up for verizon due to the perks/rewards BE CAREFUL!

Contributor iHero
Contributor
Message 322 of 386
(821 Views)

Hi, I am unable to register for my $100 Verizon Visa Prepaid Card reward that I am supposed to receive for signing up for Verizon Fios. It has been 30 days since my installation date and I have received the email to register. I also see the messages on my account. However, clicking the links do not lead my anywhere to register. Please help with this registration issue, thank you.

Contributor Cane2
Contributor
Message 323 of 386
(786 Views)

"I recently became a Verizon FiOS customer, and was told I could register for a Visa prepaid reward card. I have received multiple emails confirming that I am eligible for this card. The most recent email tells me to go to verizon.com/myverizon, and click on the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link. I am unable to locate this link. "

SAME THING for me. WHERE IS THE LINK???

Contributor wundur
Contributor
Message 324 of 386
(776 Views)

The same is happening to me... I'm constantly getting reminder calls and emails, but when i try to register i get this
"Sorry. We could not find a matching recordfor the account information provided.

Please note that if your service was installed within the last 24-48 hours, our system may not yet be updated with your new account information. Please wait 24-48 hours, then log back into My Verizon and click on the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link to complete the registration of your card or check your card shipping status.

If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact us at 1.800.837.4966"

My service was installed a month ago. I've tried to register seveal times. I've contacted customer service, which just sent another reminder to register. Great UX guys.

Contributor ruenaros79
Contributor
Message 325 of 386
(742 Views)

Signed up for Fios recently and I also dont' see this bonus link for the $100 prepaid card.    Like the other 33 pages of responses here.   What's the deal?

Contributor Cayde_6
Contributor
Message 326 of 386
(703 Views)

It's pretty disturbing that there are this many complaints from customers about not receiving their giftcard.  I too am experiencing this issue, and I signed up with Verizon Fios in September.  I would receive banners on My Verizon home page telling me to register for my card, but clicking on the link did nothing.  I would receive emails saying the same thing telling me to click the link below, however it wasn't even a link.  Then I get an "Ooops" email from Verizon saying the email prior may have had a bad link and sent a new link that also took me to just my home page.  After numerous calls to Verizon customer support, they've told me that I didn't need to register and that it would automatically be sent out to me.  However, each time I've called to follow-up, the date as to when it would be shipped out kept being pushed back.  I was also given a number to call Verizon Rewards, however, I'll just be waiting and waiting and waiting and never get connected to speak to anyone.  I think this is a scam, and shame on Verizon for conducting business like this.  I'm definitely posting this on social media and sharing with other.  I should have stayed with RCN.  I don't even feel the difference in service for all the Fios hype.

Highlighted
Contributor therollingstone
Contributor
Message 327 of 386
(692 Views)

I am having the same issues. I requested my case to be escalated and they won’t even respond anymore. 

Copper Contributor Conner236
Copper Contributor
Message 328 of 386
(632 Views)

I got nowhere with customer service its a complete waste of time.What will hapen next is your registration period will end and it will say you are no longer eligible . Its a scam and designed this way. NOW THIS IS WHAT I DID.I filed a complaint with the FCC. Verizon CANT ignore them Verison has 30 days to respond from the day the FCC gets the complaint. Verizon responded to my complaint by saing i would get it within 30 days. Its been two weeks so we will see.If I dont get it i will then recontact the FCC . In all honesty the NY State Attorney General should be made aware. They just slammed Charter Communications for 174 Million for fase internet speed claims

Contributor StansWife
Contributor
Message 329 of 386
(627 Views)

How do I get the $100 Visa gift card that was a reward for signing up for Fios? It has been 6 months months. It seems no one actually receives this from all the reported issues here.

Contributor Noha
Contributor
Message 330 of 386
(577 Views)

I have same issue , does link exist ?

I recently became a Verizon FiOS customer, and was told I could register for a Visa prepaid reward card. I have received multiple emails confirming that I am eligible for this card. The most recent email tells me to go to verizon.com/myverizon, and click on the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link. I am unable to locate this link. A quick search on the forum shows several other people are also unable to locate this link, but no Verizon representative has actually offered a solution. 

where can i find link ????

@curious_glimmer wrote:

I recently became a Verizon FiOS customer, and was told I could register for a Visa prepaid reward card. I have received multiple emails confirming that I am eligible for this card. The most recent email tells me to go to verizon.com/myverizon, and click on the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link. I am unable to locate this link. A quick search on the forum shows several other people are also unable to locate this link, but no Verizon representative has actually offered a solution. 

Does this link exist? If so, where is it? 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.