Switch Account

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Highlighted
Contributor ljk57
Contributor
Message 381 of 386
(776 Views)

I switched over to verizon in September but have yet to receive my $150 giftcard.... is this a scam? Has anyone else not receieved it?

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 382 of 386
(760 Views)

Check this link here https://tinyurl.com/y3cqgv54

if you live in that state contact the AG’s office. If not contact your states attorney generals office via google search.

Contributor RiotAct
Contributor
Message 383 of 386
(565 Views)

"Retrieving Customer Data"... ad nauseam.  Verizon, please fix this so we can get the gift cards that we were promised.

(BTW, you're running Captcha v1 which is deprecated, it looks like...)

Contributor cujodu
Contributor
Message 384 of 386
(541 Views)

I'm getting the same captcha error.  I really feel like Verizon is scamming me.  Just to change my billing address I had to call in to their customer service (no way to do it online) and listen to sales pitch attempts from the CS rep.  Now this scam.  I'm saving everything so I can submit it to the NJ Attorney General's office, I would encourage everyone to reach out to their state for resolution because Verizon thought they'd get away with this.

Contributor Alexander1
Contributor
Message 385 of 386
(492 Views)

How can I reach someone at Verizon that knows/ cares, other than 'issue has been escalated' which one can read easily in the forums? I got the email that my reward is on its way January 18th. Now the status on the Verizon page says 'Cancelled' which is a joke, sorry.

How is it about the US and companies getting away with this?

Moderator Moderator
Message 386 of 386
(488 Views)

This thread has been locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.