quick menu

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Contributor Hollowell79
Contributor
Message 91 of 382
(1,213 Views)

I clicked the link to the $100 welcome bonus gift card and it's a dead link. Could I get some assistance for this.

Contributor MyNova
Contributor
Message 92 of 382
(1,213 Views)

I've been trying to register for the $100 visa reward. But the link is not working. Help!

Contributor ACP
Contributor
Message 93 of 382
(1,200 Views)

I can't seem to access the registration portal for the Visa reward card. I am a new memeber and was a awarded a visa card unfortunetly the links provided both online in my profile and in the mobile app are not functional.  In an old message I also found a link but following it did not help as it said the page was no longer available.

Please advise, thanks.

Contributor Hartless63
Contributor
Message 94 of 382
(1,181 Views)

I was told I could register for a Visa prepaid reward card and it's on my Verizon saying click which I have but doesn't work. I have received multiple emails confirming that I am eligible for this card. The most recent email tells me to go to verizon.com/myverizon, and click on the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link. I am unable to locate this link. A quick search on the forum shows several other people are also unable to locate this link, but no Verizon representative has actually offered a solution. 

Contributor varvind
Contributor
Message 95 of 382
(1,168 Views)

Hi,

I've been having this same issue with the link not working for my $150 Visa reward card Fios Welcome Bonus. Could you also please elevate my case? I believe I only have a few weeks left to get the card.

Thanks,

Arvind

Contributor lcohbra
Contributor
Message 96 of 382
(1,121 Views)

Unfortunately, the link still doesn't work. When I click on it, the page comes up and says :

"Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

Will try to solve via chat.

Contributor morquillas84
Contributor
Message 97 of 382
(1,063 Views)

I do not see if any link for the Visa bonus. Can someone help

Contributor shushushu
Contributor
Message 98 of 382
(1,033 Views)

I have the same exact issue. I received email that I am eligible to claim bonus card but I can not find the link that the email is referring to. Can somebody please help me?

Contributor Cshonda
Contributor
Message 99 of 382
(1,021 Views)

I also cannot find this link

Contributor 0bj0
Contributor
Message 100 of 382
(977 Views)

I received an email saying to follow the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link but can't find that link anywhere. I've called customer support and chatted with customer support but keep getting disconnected. Where is this link!?!?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios