quick menu

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Moderator Moderator
Message 11 of 382
(2,351 Views)

Hi KageBaka,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Contributor Nysownbadguy
Contributor
Message 12 of 382
(2,032 Views)

Good....actually GREAT question. Where is this bonus link and why is the generic response always "Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately." Why can't we all get a straight forward answer? Really hope that wasn't just a ploy to get us to sign up because that makes me wonder about what else we haven't been told the entire truth about. 

Moderator Moderator
Message 13 of 382
(2,029 Views)

Hi Nysownbadguy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Contributor Lukas_Carey
Contributor
Message 14 of 382
(2,011 Views)

I received an e-mail to sign into my account and go to the welcome link to register for my $100 prepaid Visa card. I can't find that link anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction? Also, I was told for signing up with Fios and switching over that my bill for each month; due to “qualifying,” would be around $80. That’s why I switched from my previous provider due to the bill each month being $130. But, my very first payment this coming August is $130. And I’m very unhappy with this due to being promised about $80 a month. That’s why I switched. But I feel like I was scammed. So, if someone could contact myself ASAP about why this is (before 08/05/18) and or how to fix it so I’m paying the $80 I was promised and not this $130. That’d be great. Thank you. Hope to hear back soon.

Contributor diovino82
Contributor
Message 15 of 382
(2,004 Views)

Chat was absolutely no help - he tried to push me back off to the MyRewards department, which I was explicitly told was unable to help me when I called over the weekend.  Are you really going to make this difficult to the point that I will cancel my service?

Moderator Moderator
Message 16 of 382
(1,981 Views)

Hi Lukas_Carey,

Contributor curious_glimmer
Contributor
Message 17 of 382
(1,962 Views)

If anyone else gets an inbox message asking you to do an online chat with someone, don't bother. They're totally unhelpful and will just redirect you to the giftcard department. I'll try to call that number later today and will report back here.

Contributor Mlabrake
Contributor
Message 18 of 382
(1,944 Views)

Moderator, I’m having the same issue as everyone else in this forum. Please advise.

Contributor KageBaka
Contributor
Message 19 of 382
(1,935 Views)

This Private Mesaage nonsense didnt go as expected either. Had to do a support chat with someone who had no idea what I was talking about. Told me he would look into it with the Rewards Department. It's been a couple days and haven't heard anything. Contacted the rep that i signed up with and he's looking into this as well.

Moderator Moderator
Message 20 of 382
(1,926 Views)

Hi Mlabrake,

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios