quick menu

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Contributor arules
Contributor
Message 21 of 382
(1,515 Views)

I also received the email indicating to sign in and select the FIOS Welcome Bonus link and have no access to this link anywhere. Please assist, Verizon. Thank you.

Contributor Marfuen
Contributor
Message 22 of 382
(1,580 Views)

When I signed up for Verizon Fios I was told that I would recieve a $100 dollar visa giftcard. I got the email telling me the steps to do this however I cannot find the link that it is telling me to click on. It doesn't exist. Please resolve, thank you.

Moderator Moderator
Message 23 of 382
(1,560 Views)

Hi Marfuen,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Contributor SheenaK
Contributor
Message 24 of 382
(1,553 Views)

Anyone here got the link?

I contacted Verizon customer support after getting the email and was told to check again the next day. It's been a week and still the link is nowhere to find.

Contributor Pauli830
Contributor
Message 25 of 382
(1,563 Views)

I have clicked the welcome bonus link on several different internet connections and an error keeps coming up that says "this site can't be reached" starting to think they do this on purpose so people will get frustrated and give up. 

Moderator Moderator
Message 26 of 382
(1,537 Views)

Hi SheenaK,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Moderator Moderator
Message 27 of 382
(1,535 Views)

Hi Pauli830,

Contributor J_GOTgig_P
Contributor
Message 28 of 382
(1,513 Views)

Same issue with the Welcome Bonus link -- new FIOS customer

Contributor KageBaka
Contributor
Message 29 of 382
(1,488 Views)

Hopefully this helps everyones with this ridiculous promotion. I just called Verizon Support instead of using this chat nonsense and spoke to a real human that actually provided information and help. This "Welcome Bonus" promotion takes 31 Days for the actual "Welcome Bonus Link" to generate. The person I spoke to looked into the promotion and was curious why the email went out so quickly. Make sure you check your My Verizon page in 31 days!!!!!

Contributor Nanerz1
Contributor
Message 30 of 382
(1,479 Views)

I also am having the same problem. I recieved an email stating,

"Now that your Fios service is up and running, you have a Visa prepaid reward card waiting for you. Keep in mind that you will need to register for your reward before we can begin processing it. Once all the conditions are met, you'll have your reward in no time.

You have until September 16, 2018 to register for the reward but you can do it now. All you have to do is:

• Select the Fios Welcome Bonus link
  • Follow the steps to register"

Some how I could not locate the link. Can anyone help me?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios