Switch Account

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Contributor terpfan101
Contributor
Message 371 of 386
(925 Views)

Sweet mother of god, finally this worked for my wife as well! Previously it wasn't working, kept redirecting nowhere. Now she got a referral link giftcard and clicked it and that and the welcome bonus gift card were able to be registered for. I tweeted at Verizon a week or two ago...maybe that helped? Or that NBC New York report got bad PR.

Contributor GunnerRileyOSU
Contributor
Message 372 of 386
(885 Views)

It appers the new customer bonus link for the prepaid bonus has yet to be resolved.   I spent hours on the phone being transferred from agent to agent, and none of them could help.  It seems this is Fios strategy, so they don't have to give out the bonus visa card, because this should be a simple fix.   Hundrends of people have been raising this issue for over a year.  Every few weeks, I get an emails reminding me to register for the bonus reard visa, with a link that doesn't work.  

Contributor fios1244
Contributor
Message 373 of 386
(908 Views)
Hi Team,

I am not able to claim my amazon gift card of 50$ which is included in the Jan 2019 verizon fios installation offer when i installed verizon fios.
Can you please advice.

Thanks
Shanky
Contributor berkfane
Contributor
Message 374 of 386
(833 Views)

Anyone Know where to find the Rewards/Bonus link? I got the Lets Go email, but I cannot find the link on my landing page in the Fios app.

Contributor spencz
Contributor
Message 375 of 386
(808 Views)

this company is an absolute lie, they claim a 100 vise prepaid card you shale recieve after doing ever thing we were told and of course I look on here and there's how many people in the same boat as me. I really feel as we got scammed and I will ne contacting the news regarding this crap.

Contributor hbthanki
Contributor
Message 376 of 386
(809 Views)

I signed up with a Fios promotion that includes $100 eGift Card and also referral amount. The link in the email that comes to redeem your gift card goes to your account but when you go to the link on (https://rewards.verizon.com/status/), it says Processing and begins in 0 days. Also there is no email about referral amount.

I've seen this posted multiple times by other customers who have the same issue, ao I’m beginning to wonder if this is a scam. I too have called customer service to no avail, and will be taking this matter to Twitter and local media outlets if I do not receive a response and resolution within the next 2/3 days.

Contributor omills030
Contributor
Message 377 of 386
(773 Views)

After signing up for Verizon over four months ago I am yet to receive my prepaid gift card for $100 no links work ever. Was told to wait and nothing has happened 

Contributor Fiosnewuser1
Contributor
Message 378 of 386
(750 Views)

Hi, I signed up with a $50 Gift Card promo, but there is not where to request this.  I see a lot of comments here about this, is this intentionally difficult to redeem?  Please help!

Contributor guestuser26
Contributor
Message 379 of 386
(648 Views)

I too seem to be in the same boat as many others. Verizon, what is up with that?

Why won't the register link work? I notice that this has been happening for quite some time and I wouldn't think a company like this would have any trouble fixing it right away but considering that this problem has existed for this long only makes me a believe that $50 reward gift card was just a marketing scam.

I will never be referring my friends to verizon or even look for another company myself unless this gets sorted out fast.

Contributor Steelersfan123
Contributor
Message 380 of 386
(624 Views)

I was promised a $100 visa gift card upon signing up for the Fios bundle with gigabyte connection in August and still have yet to receive it despite all payments being on time. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.