quick menu

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Contributor Platinumartllc
Contributor
Message 31 of 386
(1,365 Views)

I recieved an email telling me to click the Fio Welcome bonus link but when I sign in there’s no link. Does anyone know how to access the link?

Moderator Moderator
Message 32 of 386
(1,418 Views)
Hi Platinumartllc,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
Moderator Moderator
Message 33 of 386
(1,418 Views)
Hi Nanerz1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
Contributor Barb1
Contributor
Message 34 of 386
(1,396 Views)

On June 29, 2018 I signed up for FiOS tripleplay, and was told I could register for a Visa prepaid reward card. I have received an email confirming that I am eligible for this card. The  email tells me to go to verizon.com/myverizon, and click on the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link. I am unable to locate this link. I see other people on the forum have had this issue.  Does this link exist? If so, where is it? 

Thanks for any info.

Contributor Bk20
Contributor
Message 35 of 386
(1,389 Views)

Does anyone know where the link is to the FIOS Welcome Bonus. I can not find it anywhere.

Thanks

Moderator Moderator
Message 36 of 386
(1,386 Views)

Hi Barb1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Moderator Moderator
Message 37 of 386
(1,386 Views)

Hi Bk20,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Contributor action101
Contributor
Message 38 of 386
(1,380 Views)

I have the same issue as everyon else.  I received the email and navigate to the myverizon page and see the link on the page to https://rewards.verizon.com/consumer?id={myid}

When I click on the link, I get some sort of server error.  I don't want to lose out on the gift card I am supposed to receive.

How does this get resolved?

Yesterday I was on hold with Verizon for over 45 minutes trying to get this resolved but never got through to anyone.

Moderator Moderator
Message 39 of 386
(1,362 Views)

Hi action101,

Moderator Moderator
Message 40 of 386
(1,362 Views)

Customers experiencing this issue are advised to please contact our Rewards Department at 1-866-948-2725 for assistance. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios