quick menu

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Contributor Jun1112
Contributor
Message 41 of 369
(1,009 Views)

I logged on to Verizon website and I don't see it. I call Verizon customer service and they can't help me at all.  Does anyone know how to register FIOS Welcome Bonus?

Contributor J_GOTgig_P
Contributor
Message 42 of 369
(1,117 Views)

I called that number and was promptly made to go through the automated process of getting through to customer service with no help wahtsoever - FIX THE BROKEN LINK THAT IS SUPPLIED IN THE CUSTOMER PORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor alicia1229
Contributor
Message 43 of 369
(1,108 Views)

I am having the same exact problem. I see the link for a welcome bonus prepaid giftcard on both my mobile app and on my computer. However... when I click the link it is broken. This was a HUGE motivation for me switching to fios. Please help me fix this

Contributor Paul4
Contributor
Message 44 of 369
(1,092 Views)

You can add me to the group of people who have not been able to find this link. I think this is very unfortunate. I switched from xfinity to FiOS and bought the router because the welcome bonus offer made this a great deal. This should not be something we need to register for with a nonexistant link... very unhappy with Verizon so far. I hope that we all get a fixed link soon.

Contributor figgysweets
Contributor
Message 45 of 369
(1,088 Views)

I recently became a Fios customer and received this email but unfortunately there is no link.  Does anyone else know where to find this. 

Now that your Fios service is up and running, you have a Visa prepaid reward card waiting for you. Keep in mind that you will need to register for your reward before we can begin processing it. Once all the conditions are met, you'll have your reward in no time. 

You have until October 04, 2018 to register for the reward but you can do it now. All you have to do is:

• Select the Fios Welcome Bonus link
  • Follow the steps to register

It won't take long at all and if you don't register, it's like throwing money away and who wants that? 

Once you register just use the same Fios Welcome Bonus link to check on the status, anytime you want.

Now go register.

Thanks,

Your Verizon Team

Contributor grdando
Contributor
Message 46 of 369
(1,085 Views)

I'm beginning to think this $100 visa card welcome bonus is a scam because I can't find it anywhere and see that many other people are having this problem as well. 

Contributor chad0007
Contributor
Message 47 of 369
(1,075 Views)

I too recently became a Verizon FiOS customer, and was told I could register for a Visa prepaid reward card. I have received multiple emails confirming that I am eligible for this card. The most recent email tells me to go to verizon.com/myverizon, and click on the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link. I am unable to locate this link. A quick search on the forum shows several other people are also unable to locate this link, but no Verizon representative has actually offered a solution. 

Does this link exist? If so, where is it? 

Contributor Dixbfloppin
Contributor
Message 48 of 369
(1,070 Views)

Anytime I click "Get Started" under the Fios Welcome Bonus (which is the Visa Reward Card) it tells me "Secure Connection Failed." I have tried multiple different browsers and even tried doing it on the My Fios app.

It's a bit suspicious to me that this isn't working. I have been trying to do it since I had my Fios installed on Friday of last week.

Contributor dcatkins7
Contributor
Message 49 of 369
(1,064 Views)

I am trying to register for the $100 visa prepaid card that is being offered to me from a recent order for internet with verizon, I log in, and try to click on "get started" to register for my prepaid visa card but every time I click to register, I get redirected to a website that says it can't be reached. Customer Service has not been of any help, I was transferred to the rewards department, then told that was wrong and I needed to call back and ask for the promotions departement. When I called back I was told there is no promotions department. How can you offer this $100 prepaid visa card but not give your customer a chance to redeem it? Is this a ploy just to get customers? Please help.

Contributor Rocketcattt
Contributor
Message 50 of 369
(1,044 Views)

This is a total scam. Unbelievable in this day and age this can still happen from a large company. Read the history of all the people that have been scammed by this over the years. It’s crazy. Google it. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios