quick menu

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Contributor claudiabeth
Contributor
Message 51 of 386
(1,444 Views)

I have the same issue. There is no Welcome Bonus link when I sign in. Can someone please advise/help?

Thank you

Contributor jamesfts
Contributor
Message 52 of 386
(1,531 Views)

I found the link no problem, but the link generates a server error no matter what browser I use. Verizon can you please fix your website? Also, can I be manually registered for this?

Contributor Tickedoff01234
Contributor
Message 53 of 386
(1,526 Views)

Multiple emails and text about this link that is non existent . Is this going to be fixed before the time runs out and I don't receive my 100 dollar card ,and I will be told I never registered when clearly no one can ?

Contributor claudiabeth
Contributor
Message 54 of 386
(1,511 Views)

Same for me:

I recently became a Verizon FiOS customer, and was told I could register for a Visa prepaid reward card. I have received multiple emails confirming that I am eligible for this card. The most recent email tells me to go to verizon.com/myverizon, and click on the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link. I am unable to locate this link. A quick search on the forum shows several other people are also unable to locate this link, but no Verizon representative has actually offered a solution. 

Does this link exist? If so, where is it? 

Contributor RyanK29
Contributor
Message 55 of 386
(1,510 Views)

I just joined as well and have the same exact issue I can not find it either. 

Contributor noahhk
Contributor
Message 56 of 386
(1,492 Views)

I'm having a similar issue to a lot of other people with that link. Clicking on the Bonus rewards "Get Started" link in both Chrome and Firefox on my desktop leads to the page in the attached screenshot (Which I've removed the "consumer ID" section from the URL of, in case that's identifiable). I've also tested this in Chrome on mobile, with similar results.

Can somebody please advise? I've just activated my service today and would like to have this issue resolved as soon as possible so that I can get my card activated in time.

Capture.PNG

Contributor fartlancer
Contributor
Message 57 of 386
(1,463 Views)

Hello, Pauli830. I have had the same experience. For the good of the thread, the link that I receive the error from is https://rewards.verizon.com/consumer?id=&type=v

I found another link to the same rewards.verizon.com page populated with a customer ID string elsewhere on the page but it returns the same error in Google Chrome:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

I have also tried this link in other browsers and on mobile. 

Contributor fartlancer
Contributor
Message 58 of 386
(1,462 Views)

At the request of a moderator post I called 1-866-948-2725, the Rewards program support number. I was redirected immediately to the Promotions department and got their number as 1-866-818-0295. The promotions representative, Ginger, was very helpful. She was able to access my account, add notes about the problem, confirm eligibility for the promotion and important account dates. 

Ginger explained that the call to her department was equivalent to following the activation link. At two months from the account activation they will verify there have been no changes to the service as contracted and then process the creation and mailing of the card - a process that takes 30-45 days. I am confident this will resolve the issue. Ginger recommended calling back the promotions department at the two month mark to confirm that the creation/mailing process began successfully.

Contributor HRG
Contributor
Message 59 of 386
(1,423 Views)

Thank you for this post.  I directly called the 1-866-818-0295 number.  My representative's name is Kenneth.  He asked me for the reason I was calling and I began to say "I am trying to click on the link for my Visa rewards welcome card..."  At which point he cut me off and said "and it don't work."  Clearly this is an issue since he knew right away that it did not.  I was not surprised after reading many of the posts here.  He informed me that I will receive a call on the two month anniversary of my starting with Verizon and if no changes in services have happened and then 30-45 days after that I will receive the card.  Unlike fartlancer who is confident that this will solve the issue, I am much more hesitant to believe that.

If this is such a "known issue" due to Kenneth's immediate knowledge of the situation when I called, why has it not been corrected?  Why is nothing posted right on the page that says the link is broken and to call the number?  To find that information I had to search for it.  I do think that I will eventually get my card, but only because I have gone the extra mile to find out how to get it done (I will be checking up on this if I do NOT receive a phone call!).  What will happen to anyone who doesn't push to get their "welcome reward?"  Verizon, being a technology company, should be able to fix a simple link and/or provide information that it is broken within a few hours maximum.  However, they have not done so.  I take issue with that because it then seems like they do not want to have it fixed.

I urge anyone with this problem to make sure they call the number fartlancer provided in the post 1-866-818-0295.

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 60 of 386
(1,412 Views)

With all these “not receiving this or that card” I am surprised the customers affected are not contacting the States Attorney Generals Offices. 

These complaints should be directed to them since the office is set up for non receipt of these gift cards, debit cards or non receipt of premium gifts.

you need the original ad or email or web link showing what you are not receiving.

additionally a screenshot of the links not functioning.

let the Attorney Generals Office handle it. Google the proper address for your state and proceed from there.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios