quick menu

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

FIOS Welcome Bonus Link

Contributor lg52
Contributor
Message 81 of 369
(980 Views)

Just got off the phone with the promotions department.  866.818.0295  the girl on the phone said that we have to wait 30 days before we can register for the card and she doesn't know why anyone is getting these emails early. If you haven't hit the 30 day mark (I'm at day 25) wait until day 31 to try the link.  She told me if it's not working then to call back.

Contributor Aanold
Contributor
Message 82 of 369
(967 Views)

If that was the only issue the website would still load. Sounds like she has her own story to get folks off of her line.

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 83 of 369
(960 Views)

@Aanold wrote:

If that was the only issue the website would still load. Sounds like she has her own story to get folks off of her line. 

Read your terms of service.

your options are listed here.

https://www.verizon.com/about/sites/default/files/Internet%20-TOS_07032018_v18-3_ENGLISH_CLEAN.pdf

Contributor svet
Contributor
Message 84 of 369
(945 Views)

I am having the same problem. Each time I click this “rewards” link it goes to an invalid webpage. I’ve been trying for the past 3 weeks

Contributor djinni24680
Contributor
Message 85 of 369
(944 Views)

Hello,

I'm trying to register for the $150 Visa card when signing up and all of the links on My Verizon just lead to a secured connection failed page.  Does anyone know how to get through that?  Or is there another way to sign up?   Thanks!

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 86 of 369
(926 Views)

Click on go to solution tab. 

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 87 of 369
(927 Views)

@djinni24680 wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to register for the $150 Visa card when signing up and all of the links on My Verizon just lead to a secured connection failed page.  Does anyone know how to get through that?  Or is there another way to sign up?   Thanks!

Click on “go to solution tab” the admin has issued a statement. There is nothing else that can be done from a customer helping customer forum.

Contributor Aanold
Contributor
Message 88 of 369
(925 Views)

Yes. Thank you for providing this link. Reviewing the cancellation policy is pretty much where I’m at. Verizon has proven to me how they plan to continue our service provider / consumer relationship. 

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 89 of 369
(913 Views)

@Aanold wrote:

Yes. Thank you for providing this link. Reviewing the cancellation policy is pretty much where I’m at. Verizon has proven to me how they plan to continue our service provider / consumer relationship. 

I am a great proponent of when something is not right after trying to make it right. It’s then time to move on.

when companies are small, service and support are usually top notch. When they grow to millions of customers or even 1/2 a million they forgot how they grew and service and support suffer.

when enough customers leave and others cannot churn their +/- numbers then things will improve. It’s the way of business. Competition also will factor in for the demise of these too big to care companies. 

You should never ever factor in a rewards card or gift card or bonus payment since the cost of that reward is factored into the cost of your service and others. 

Rebates and the like are paid through following the guidelines, but often times those guidelines are fraught with gotchas to make getting them a real pain.

after a certain time limit file a charge with your states attorney generals office who handle such matters. They are quite successful on getting these types of monies from the companies offering them.

Contributor de2222
Contributor
Message 90 of 369
(918 Views)

I recently got new Fios service and it supposedly came with a prepaid Visa card as a reward. I've tried the link to "Register" or "Get Started" several times on several different days and the link either doesn't work at all or takes me to "This site can't be reached" page.

How do I claim this reward card?

Thank you.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios