Switch Account

FIOS adamant about no credit for mistaken movie purchase

FIOS adamant about no credit for mistaken movie purchase

Copper Contributor JCN1908
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(381 Views)

Okay, I haven't yet jettisoned by COMCAST RNG200.

So in clearing off the programming there I had the TV off and the CHS435 box also responds to the RNG200 remote.

I did this once before a few weeks ago and ordered 8 random movies in 20 minutes (at 3 am)

They backed those charges out.

It happened again last night.  A single movie this time (thankfully):

Title: Angelina Ballerina Shining Star Trophy Movie (SD)
Date Purchased: Dec 12, 2013
Price: $11.99 plus applicable taxes and fees

This time the billing department will not budge on credting this one!!!  An absolute disgrace!

First time was a "courtesy consideration" and UNSTATED that it was a ONE TIME thing.

They have my record of what happened last time!

They probably know better than NSA what I view over time.

I am single, 60 yo, live alone, no relatives and a geek!  Please!

So on a set of completely unrelated issues a very nice gal in tech support guided me through setting the parental and purchasing PIN to prevent this from happening again.  Where was this suggestion the FIRST TIME I made this error?  I guess in the "NOT MY DEPARTMENT" category.

Some customer service!!!

Don't know which is worse:  banks, car dealers or cable providers!

If I were of a evil nature I would post this newly "owned forever" movie on BitTorrent, but I am the honest sort though thoroughly disgusted with FIOS arrogance!  Nice way to treat a 2 month old customer!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.