FIOS crappy billing service
Raman1

Hello,

I would start with "NO ONE should EVER get Verizon". It is great until you plan to leave the service.

So here is my freaking bad experience, I planned to disconnect my service since Verizon increased my monthly bill. In order to disconnect and go smoothly Verizon agent asked me to pay my last bill in full (I used the service for 4 days but paid for full month). The verizon agent told me that I will get the refund with my next bill I said that sounds okay. I waited for the bill to arrive and opened the bill with an excitment but all my excitement went to the drain when the bill said Total due amount is: $0. I was scratching my head thinking where is the refund money. How much am I getting back? I called the Verizon Customer Care and told them the whole story after spending 40 minutes and getting redirect here and there, they finally told me that I will get to know about my refund (which I overpayed verizon because Verizon asked me to) in the next bill and they can't tell me how much I will be getting back. I insisted but they kept on saying wait for the next bill. I waited for the 27th of the next month.

Next month I got the bill and still I had no sign of the refund. I called and asked the representative to atleast tell me how much I will be getting back and they started redirecting me here and there. After spending an hour they told me on the 30th we will be able to tell you. Okay, I can wait a couple more days. I called back on the 30th and asked them to tell me about the refund and now they wanted me to wait another month. Just so you know, I have always paid my bill in advance (ALWAYS!) for the last 2 years and now when you have to return my money you are feeding me "Hakuna matta"??

After waiting for 2 months and with no response from Verizon, I was so mad that time that I told them that I'm disputing money with my credit card. I presented all the proofs to my credit card company and we won the dispute. I got my money back. Now, Verizon started sending me texts/bills that I owe them the money I disputed. I called Verizon and told them that I have disputed money and have won the case. Please check whether the amount is correct or not. Verizon representative (Employee last 4 #: ***2663) said yes it is and we are all square. I was happy finally it is resolved until next month when I received a text/bill from Verizon (AGAIN!) that I owe them same amount again. I called Verizon and they told me that they have sent me a cheque that is why I owe them the money. My first question was when was it sent and why it hasn't made it to me? They told me the date which was a week-2 weeks from the date I called them to tell them that I have got my money back from my credit card and she told me we are all good now. You made a mistake and sent a cheque which I don't know where and you want me to pay for it, why?? After an hour on phone (AGAIN) the Finance and billing department opened a case for me and told me that they will call me back in a day or two. I waited a WEEK and today (after a week) called them back to ask them why didn't you called me back? What is the status did you guys figured it out? After spending almost an hour with this lady "Nicole - from the finance department" who refused to give me her employee ID said that she will open the case again. Today was the due date and I don't wanted Verizon to send this small amount to the collections (which I have no doubt that they will), I paid the amount.

From my past experiences, I'm pretty sure regarding the ticket ("Nicole from Finance department" lady opened for me) Verizon is never going to contact me.

I thought we had a good relation Verizon! BUT NO you showed your true colors when I had to disconnect the service. I hope that I will never have to do the business with you again in the future. I have disconnected my business Verizon line and will ask my colleagues to disconnect it too.

All my bad wishes with you Verizon and I hope now when you got double the money from me you will leave me alone.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS crappy billing service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Raman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes