FIOS will not issue a credit
dbutterman

I am very disappointed with Verizon customer service. Knowing I spoke with a representative to extend my service to keep my monthly bill at the same price, a conversation that Verizon says they have no record of, my invoice has been charged an additional $40 for the last 3 months...which I finally realized since I have autopay set up. I am willing to extend my service for the next 2 years at the current promotional package, which ironically is the same package I was previously offered, but requested a credit for the over charges. I was informed that Verizon does not issue refunds even to keep a loyal customer. With so many lower cost and/or free options available to a customer, why would they not offer me a $96 credit

0 Likes
Re: FIOS will not issue a credit
jonjones1
Legend

@dbutterman wrote:

I am very disappointed with Verizon customer service. Knowing I spoke with a representative to extend my service to keep my monthly bill at the same price, a conversation that Verizon says they have no record of, my invoice has been charged an additional $40 for the last 3 months...which I finally realized since I have autopay set up. I am willing to extend my service for the next 2 years at the current promotional package, which ironically is the same package I was previously offered, but requested a credit for the over charges. I was informed that Verizon does not issue refunds even to keep a loyal customer. With so many lower cost and/or free options available to a customer, why would they not offer me a $96 credit

Most times credits can be obtained on the first invoice. Not I would think on invoice number 3.

in situations like this you could cancel the service be sent to retention’s and possibly get your deal you are looking for. However if you don’t have a back up service your threat of leaving will not work. Some people at another site I visit have just been having a relative take over the service under new customer pricing. That may work.

the other thing that has been written is get a quote (hopefully lower from another boneafide competitor) Verizon has been known to match in this case.

no sense on leaving if you are happy with your service. 

0 Likes