Failure of Verizon LINKS in MY BILL- Can't View, Download, Pay Bill or Enroll in Paper Free Billing
RockyRacoon

Oct. 17, 2011: Has anyone else noticed that many of the most important links in Verizon's MY BILL webpage fail to work at all? Since August 2011, I have been unable to download adobe pdf copies of my bill, nor have I been able to view my bill (Paper, Print or Download), or view my bill history. Further, I have been unable to re- Enroll in Paper Free Billing, because like all the foregoing links just mentioned, this link also does not work at all.  And many links that do work, simply go in a circle and put me back into the same MY BILL page. I have spent hours trying to speak to Verizon reps about this, none of whom could help. I have written emails about it and sent hard copies of mail by the U.S. Postoffice, to no avail. Verizon is too large to respond, apparently has no idea what is happening out in the field.  I have the latest updates to Windows XP, the latest updates to my Adobe Acrobat Professional, and have cleared my cookies, made sure to unblock popups from Verizon, cleared my cache, and also have the latest Adobe Flashplayer. I have the latest Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 8 browsers and have tried all the foregoing with each of those two browsers.  I mean, come on, a PDF document can't be downloaded??  I have no problem downloading pdf documents on all my other banking, credit, and financial websites.  It seems patently evident that Verizon has a major problem but is too large a corporation to respond, too large such that any important information about failures on its website can reach the top echelons. I have had temporarily to revert to Paper Billing thanks to Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Failure of Verizon LINKS in MY BILL- Can't View, Download, Pay Bill or Enroll in Paper Free Bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RockyRaccoon

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Failure of Verizon LINKS in MY BILL- Can't View, Download, Pay Bill or Enroll in Paper Free Bill
hybridview
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here. I believe it is a glitch with our accounts. On my account page, it tells me that a bill is due in 4 days (which is correct), but when I click the "make a payment" link, I am unable to make a payment because "I do not have a bill". 😕

0 Likes
hybridview
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE: I just signed in today and everything is working perfectly. I was able to easily setup auto-pay and paid this months bill using a one-time payment. MUCH gratitude to the unknown rep who fixed my account without any effort on my part. 🙂

xcalibur4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Elizabeth.....how about the REST OF US ????????????

0 Likes