False Promise and no honesty
TrustBroken

Reason why am I here is verizon customer service/escalation team drives me carzy since last week. I have placed my order 3 weeks back and was told my installation fee is waived and no need to pay $99. To my surprise got the bill last week and the installtion fee is included. Post that, I have called customer service and also spoken to escalation team, but they denied nobody gave the promise and asking for email/proof for the instaltion fee waived. Apart from money, here comes the big/bug part - TRUST IS BROKEN AND VERIZON SIMPLY WANTS CUSTOMER MONEY and they dont want to listen to you!

Really?? So going forward do I need to get an email confirmation from you? I asked them to replay the audio if they would have saved it, during my conversation with one of their customer respresenative, when I was placing the order initially. Also spoke today to another lady with escalation team but with no different answer. I have asked her to transfer me to her supervisor, but she told there is no one beyond her. COME ON! So was I talking to the CEO of Verizon? Is this how you treat customers??

Full of lies and fakeness, so unhappy why I have swithced to verzion rather I could have stayed with my previous service provider.

Can I expect someone with full authority look into this and give some sensible response?

0 Likes
Re: False Promise and no honesty
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi TrustBroken,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes