False billing
judede
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have received a monthly bill from verizon.com which contains a false charge for requested change in services. I never requested a change in services and I want this charge removed from my bill and a new corrected bill sent to me.

0 Likes
Re: False billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
judede
Enthusiast - Level 1

How dare you condescend to me, LawrenceC. People are writing about their terrible experiences with  Verizon's billing. I know very well to contact your customer service reps about this problem. Adding my voice to the huge volume of complaints about Verizon's practices is important, so that others can learn from other customers. That was my point: to participate in "a forum where users help other users."

xxxx9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Welcome to the club of millions being lied to with no help from the "regulators".

0 Likes