False promise of reimbursement
Soleil1

I closed an account that I shared with my ex and opened a new one under my name. When I closed the account, 3 days before I moved, the customer service representative told me over the phone that I could just keep it for 3 more days and that I would only have to pay for those days. I told him that it was not true, they will charge me the full month. He insisted and told me that he takes his job seriously and would never lie to me, that I will not pay the full amount -- only those three days. He said he would call me back in a month and we will look at the bill togerther and see a big zero. So I agreed. Of course he did not call back and of course I was charged. I call back customer service, I am transfered quickly to a manager because the person did not have the power to issue the re-imbursement. The manager asks me if I want to be issue a reimbursement on the old account, which would come as a cheque, or if I wantd to be reimbursed 2 times 49$ on my current bill. To minimize the paper would I agree to be reimburse two times 49$. That was my second stupid mistake, because as you can imagine that reimbursement never happened. So I call back, again quickly transfered to a manager. She tells me it is fixed. I asked for a proof. She tells me she can't send me one but to check on my app in a few minutes and I will see it. So I hang up. No reimbursement ever appeared. I call back, I get a manager that just repeats to me that she is sorry for the inconvenience but they will not issue a reimbursement. I have been promised something three times in a row and now they tell me that they will just not do it. How is that aceptable? They won't read the notes on my files, they won't send me emails to confirm what they promised... so each time I just need to have faith and wait to see how much I will get ripped off? There is no way of winning this. 

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: False promise of reimbursement
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Soleil1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes