Fed up and livid with customer service
User422
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've so far been patient with Verizon Support and let them try to fix the various issues with my account.  But with the latest bill where adding a $12 service caused my bill to go up $121 has me livid.

In a clearly misguided attempt to lower my monthly bill, I've been misled and had to make several calls to Support in order to get my account straightened out only to have it end up more costly then when I started.

It started with the chat agents who promised me a lower bill that would include a faster internet connection and a reduced TV channel package.  Along the way the chat agents I was working with, caused numerous problems with my account

I then had to speak with numerous phone agents in order to simply add back DVR service and get the Voicemail box re-established.  At one point I was going to be double charged for my Internet and TV packages, for which I was told tickets were being created to  resolve this.  I was also promised several times I would get a call back when my account was fixed that never occurred.

I was happy with the pricing of last month's bill and what changes had been made, faster internet and reduced channel package.  The only thing missing was the DVR, which was finally successfully added back and I had only expected the bill to go up reflecting that addition.  Except in "fixing" my account it went up $121 instead.  Gone are numerous discounts, etc from the previous month's bill.

As a long time customer I shouldn't be misled in an attempt to change my services and have to make several calls, etc in order to get my account to reflect my needs.

Guess I will have to make my at least a 10th call to Support to see what can be done with my billing  fixed.

I've become a very unhappy customer as this has been going on for over a month.

0 Likes
Re: Fed up and livid with customer service
User422
Enthusiast - Level 2

And there is no point in trying to resolve this over chat...  I'll need to speak to a supervisor or manager on the phone about this

0 Likes
Re: Fed up and livid with customer service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @User42,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes