Feeling Very Lied To
devotements
Enthusiast - Level 2

On Aug 30th, I decided to migrate from HSI to Fios. I was checking prices on myverizon and was wondering why the no contract Double Pay was $49.99 for 24 months and the 2 year contract was $59.99. So I called up Verizon and spoke with an agent. After speaking with the agent, she said she can put the order in for me on a 2 year contract and make a request to her supervisors to have the bundle changed to $49.99. Something about it did not feel right but I have always had pretty good customer service with Verizon over the years, so I decided to trust the agent. However, to be cautious I did take a screenshot of the prices. Today, I had my service activated and I go to check my plan's pricing and it shows up as $59.99. Called up billing to ask about it. First agent I spoke with said he would send an email so I can reply and attach the SS. Never received the email. So I called back and second rep told me to talk to customer care by calling Verizon number and selecting option 4 and 2. Well... that takes me to disconnecting service department. Real great.. and from the sounds of it, there was no such request to adjust the bundle price as the sales rep had said.

So now I'm at a loss and feeling really upset as I was hoping I wouldn't get cheated.  At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if I get charged for equipment and installation even though they were said to be free.

Oh and this is the SS I took.

Re: Feeling Very Lied To
devotements
Enthusiast - Level 2

So yesterday, I called up Verizon and spoke with a customer care agent and explained my situation. He said he would give me $5 dollar monthly credit for a year and $60 one-time credit and to call back in a year as a quick solution so he wouldn't have to track down supervisors and such. Is this the way Verizon does business now? I don't understand why the agent couldn't have just applied the missing $10 monthly credit like it was initially planned when I first spoke to the sales rep.

0 Likes