FiOS Unable To Move My Service
ComcastRocks

I posted this on their Facebook page - incredible ineptitude by Verizon.

"Dear Verizon FiOS,

I wanted to let you know that you lost at least 2 customers for life this past week. My wife and I have been loyal FiOS customers for several years and have had little problems with your service.  We've also recommended your service to many friends and family members over the years. Boy, do we regret that.  We recently moved one town away and set up the moving installation appo...intment 2 weeks in advance, thinking that FiOS would show up at our new place the afternoon of our move to ensure the seamless address change service that you advertise.  We even had all our old equipment ready to go! You stood us up and never arrived that day.  In the end, you proceeded to blow off not one, not two, but THREE APPOINTMENTS with us over the course of 10 days.  And, not once did you provide us with a phone call to let us know ahead of time.  And this was all after making us confirm each appointment once on the phone, and once online.  Talk about wasting our time!  I think it's fair to say that despite paying you several thousands of dollars on time over the years, you don't want our money anymore. What did we ever do to you? Was it because we didn't upgrade to your new "faster" Internet product? Did we not buy enough "On Demand" movies?  Oh well. Comcast welcomed us with open arms and showed up a day and a half after we called them. I guess our money is good there. And the cool thing is, the Internet speed is just as fast, and the HD is just as sharp. Sure, we are just two customers, and dumping all of our Verizon stock and switching our cellphone contracts to competitors will nary make a dent in the grand scheme of things, although we will definitely still do it.  But one thing we do have is the power of negative brand association - and I can assure you that we will both work tirelessly to spread the word about FiOS' atrocious customer service and credibility as long as we can type and talk, and as long as Verizon FiOS exists. Take Care."

Of course, I received a couple of apologies from the page admin. No attempt to try to win me back as a customer. Just apologies for how pitiful their service is.

0 Likes