File a complaint
whizjr1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to know how to file formal complaint about customer service. I do not see that answer. I just spent over 1 hour on phone with each person I spoke with telling me something different if I had an appointment scheduled, if there was any record of my numerous calls, or the numerous issues. This is after numerous calls over the last 2 weeks to customer service to get issues resolved. Finally found out that (unknown to me) I called in with an email problem, that was resolved so service appointment was cancelled. Process

Process Started with them telling me that someone would call me in a few days to schedule when someone would come out to complete my installation. I finally called back on another issue and during that time inquired when someone was coming. They had no idea, but he took it upon himself to let me hang up while he researched, he actuall did this and called me back with a time for technician to come to my house. When my service was installed (triple play) phone was never connected, the installer used my cable drop to feed the router without my knowledge. Guess he wanted an easy install. Everything was already in place when he arrived as I had FIOS here for the last 2+ years, but guess he wanted to be done in 15 minutes instead of 30 minutes.

How much is 4 hours of phone time with Verizon worth? How much is it worth me taking off work to be home when no one is coming? How do I truly register a complaint?

Re: File a complaint
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes