Filing Complaint / Billing & Unauthorized Access
coachkaye

Hi - Is the only way to file a complaint with the FCC? As a long time verizon customer I have tried several times over the last few months to rectify a mistake made by Verizon with Verizon regarding a significant increase to my bill and have had no luck even with documentation proving my case sent from a member of their support team. I have never had to make such a request previously and have been a loyal customer for a long time but even after the issue was "resolved" it's come back again this month...  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Filing Complaint / Billing & Unauthorized Access
jonjones1
Legend

@coachkaye wrote:

Hi - Is the only way to file a complaint with the FCC? As a long time verizon customer I have tried several times over the last few months to rectify a mistake made by Verizon with Verizon regarding a significant increase to my bill and have had no luck even with documentation proving my case sent from a member of their support team. I have never had to make such a request previously and have been a loyal customer for a long time but even after the issue was "resolved" it's come back again this month...  Any other suggestions?

You have a few options.

first contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission look it up on google.

secondly, you can write a letter of dispute on the address on your invoice laying out in writing what the issue actually is. Send it certified return receipt requested. To have proof of the dispute.

Third, simply just cancel your service and look into cable or other types of service other than Fios.

there is a fourth option which I cannot post on an open forum but that I have successfully used on the wireless side. If you need it just message me.

now to the rest of the message, the price you pay in many cases has discounts that fall off in one year, and then on year two. If this is the case Verizon did nothing wrong. You will not keep the same prices for a gazillion years. And then general price increases do occur. This is mention in your original terms of service.

so think and check prior to making a complaint. And best of luck.

0 Likes
Re: Filing Complaint / Billing & Unauthorized Access
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi coachkaye,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes