Filing a Complaint
jborde8
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello Everyone,

Many of us have asked how to lodge a complaint with Verizon about disrespectful and dishonest customer service. I have yet to get a response, or see a response on others' posts from Verizon agents, on how to lodge a complaint within their company.

Although I cannot speak to filing a complaint within Verizon, I have found that we can file complaints with the BBB, file a consumer complaint through USA.gov, and file a complaint with the FTC.

I hope you all are able to find resolutions to your issues. I'm sure we all would prefer to get a resolution through Verizon, but if, like me, you've been trying for months and continue to have people hang up on you, diconnect chats mid-sentence, lie, and postpone; this may be our only recourse.

Re: Filing a Complaint
AvaM1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for this info. I will be pursuing shortly.

0 Likes
boricua_30

hi,

I am trying to file a complaint. I have the rudest customer service agent ever. I have Verizon for years and this is the first time I have to deal with xxxxx (he claims that's his name). I don't know how to file a formal complaint so I decided to post my comment here and see how far it goes. 

I look everywhere and they make it imposible for people to file complaints. That's why Verizon claims to have the best customer service, because they don't allow for people to complaint about the issues you have with them.

0 Likes
Lostincopper
Hello, I have been a Verizon customer for 20yrs, and have moved to a new location 10yrs ago. Since then I have had to contact Verizon at least 30x's (no exaggeration) due to the copper lines that service my home. Static, no dial tone, dead air, you name it, 3-4 times a year I call, they "Patch". I pay the same price that other people do that have no problems ever. My DSL service is lower than what they offer. FIO is not far away but they REFUSE to upgrade the copper to FIOS. I pay $39.99 a month like every one else, I cannot stream video its so bad, online gaming is impossible. Again now, the phone is so bad you can barely hear the other person. They say its "A Cable Problem"! No Kidding! you can only splice 100yr old copper lines so many times. Believe me I am not in anyway exaggerating the age of the lines. I am so fedup with this consistent, annoying, fustrating, 100yr old, verizon unfeeling issue. WHO DO I COMPLAIN TO RESOLVE THIS.
0 Likes