Final Bill- Any Help appreciated-No Help from Verizon
rknicsi

Hello,

I never think that verizon frustrates me like this as it has good brand value. Its charged me for nothing and i really don't have service with them or activated their service but my final bill sent to collection agency and verizon is not able to help me on this.... Here is what  back ground :

I ordered verizon Verizon Double Play on September 4th 2013 which needs to activate service on September 10th 2013 but unfortunately phone hookups are not working in my home which i cannot use verizon DSL Service so i called verizon on September 10th 2013 and asked them to cancel this order and i returned the equipment back to verizon on September 12th 2013.neither i'm not activated the service nor used it even one day,but i sent back the equipment and have UPS Confirmation email for sucessful delivery.

The problem starts now, keep on receiving bills specify that i owe Verizon and then i called verizon customer service in the month of October and November and requested them to adjust those amounts because of i never used their service.Customer representative confirmed me that its adjusted and rounded to $0.00.

One fine day in December i received surprise mail from collection agency that i own verizon $40.90 and when i called verizon , they told me that they don't have any record with them why its charged ,they may not help at this point of time and i need to call collection agency for followup...

I'm really frunstrated with this and i may not go for verizon again in whole life ...whats this hell for me? Verizon doesn't think how its get billed to account which is not used even one day and not updated their records..etc and why i need to follow up with collection agency rest of stuff and its screwed my credit and i'm on hightway don't know where to go?

Thanks for reading  and any help is appreciated..

Thanks,

rknicsi

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Final Bill- Any Help appreciated-No Help from Verizon
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we were able to get everything sorted out and taken care of. Feel free to make a new thread anytime you need our help. We have closed your private support case.

- Jose_VZ

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rknicsi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we were able to get everything sorted out and taken care of. Feel free to make a new thread anytime you need our help. We have closed your private support case.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes