Final Bill - Never getting any help!
MeganC2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am getting extremely frustrated, and pretty angry at Verizon. I'm sick of being jerked around and not getting any help!

I had a Verizon account at my parents' house, and when I moved in with my boyfriend I left my account open for my parents as my boyfriend already had Verizon. My mother passed away, and my father moved to the middle of nowhere where he can't use Verizon. We cancelled my account in May, and he returned all equipment.

We paid a bill in May, and a bill in June. I then received an email about another bill... In July? First of all, I have yet to get an answer why that would have been billed in the first place. Zero services had been received since May. My dad called in, spoke to someone and asked to stop being billed as we already paid May and June. He was told ok, and we hadn't heard anything about it after.

Then at the end of October I received a letter from EOS CCA, stating that we still owed money for Verizon bill unpaid... I called them to dispute it, but they wouldn't let me, stating that I needed certain forms from Verizon. I called Verizon, waited a long time, and when I finally got to speak to someone they barely listened to me before shoving me off to a different department. That department again barely listened to me before sending me straight back to the first department. I got shoved to a few more people before I hung up in favor of live chat.

The first live chat that I had to wait ages for was pointless. The person was no help at all. Second person seemed promising. He actually listened, actually seemed to want to help me. And then ended the conversation abruptly saying he could help me and disconnected... Leaving me completely unresolved.

I was getting sick of it at this point, and decided that I'd just pay this criminal bill (seriously? Being charged for services that were cancelled and paid for?). EOS CCA's letter apparently contains faulty account numbers, as I couldn't pay online, and their automated machine wouldn't recognize it. No matter how many calls or left messages, they never get back to me.

So how is the best way to get help? I am getting really frustrated, and liking Verizon less and less and possibly looking to cancel on my boyfriend's account. No one should be treated this way by customer service, not to mention that this is also likely hurting my credit.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Final Bill - Never getting any help!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Megan,

Glad we could assist with this issue, if you ever have any questions please reach out to us.

Josh B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MeganC,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Megan,

Glad we could assist with this issue, if you ever have any questions please reach out to us.

Josh B

0 Likes