Final billing - deferred charge - call center completly unhelpful
bj651
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received my final bill in July and it included a deferred charge from 2010???? A chanrge from over 10 years ago - this is insane!!!! I called support and then call center person said they would put a note on my file for the billing dept to cancel the charge. It's now a month later and I've recieved another bill for a past due amount. Contacting a support person took over an hour and resulted in no action being taken. At this point I don't know what to do.

0 Likes
Re: Final billing - deferred charge - call center completly unhelpful
jonjones1
Legend

@bj65 wrote:

I received my final bill in July and it included a deferred charge from 2010???? A chanrge from over 10 years ago - this is insane!!!! I called support and then call center person said they would put a note on my file for the billing dept to cancel the charge. It's now a month later and I've recieved another bill for a past due amount. Contacting a support person took over an hour and resulted in no action being taken. At this point I don't know what to do.

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via google search. Tell them what is happening. You can also contact your states attorney generals office for the issue as well. Contact the www.bbb.org and www.fcc.gov to put additional pressure on verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Final billing - deferred charge - call center completly unhelpful
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bj65,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.