Financial Services Department shuffle !!!
camposd1

I  was  lucky enough to recv  a collection notice  from EOS CCA for $135.17. i called  the company and  asked  what  this  was  for ,there reply was the  Original creditor  was "Verizon "  and  said  i would need  to  call them for  the  details  .SO, i called Verizon    and  they said all my acounts  were paid  up and  they  saw  no reason for it . so i continued  digging  and  was  told  it  was  a charge  from 3-4  yrs  ago  and  they couldn't  see anything in there system as to why. I explained  that i am  a life long verizon wireless and fios  cutomer  and  all my accts  were  paid  up . i never  recvd  any correspondence ( email ,text or  ph call ) EVER!  regarding  this  and  all of  a sudden i am in collections....really!!!  this is  the way  you treat a valued customer . i spoke  to a manager in central florida location and  her  was response  was " tell the  collection company  to send  the  file back "  Really ?? you really think a collection company is  going  to do what ever  i ask them to do??? come on now  , is  this  the  way you want  to treat  a long  time Verizon customer.. to  stick them in collection on a charge  from 3- 4 years  ago after having made zero attempts  to  discuss or  try and collect it  your self? SHE said  i am sure  your recvd something from us ..come on Verizon , you have my email ,you have my text# and  you have my cell # and  you have people  pounding on my door once a week  to sign up for  a service  i already have .. i'd think i'd remember  some sort of  notifaction on this matter !

to say  the  least  i am going  to be  a bad penny verizon as  any mgr  , executive or person i can get  a phone #  or  a email address on WILL BE HEARING  from me !!! THIS  IS  NO WAY TO TREAT  A GOOD CUSTOMER >>>I AM **bleep**!!!!!( i have  been a verizon customer since  my first cell phone and  fios internet service and i'm 58 years old .) if  i don't  get  to somebody myself  the  next  step is  Channel 5 in Boston they will be  so far up  your  butt on this  you'll be  spending way  more  than $135.17  to make this go away !! OH YEAH Merry CHRISTMAS !! 

0 Likes
Re: Financial Services Department shuffle !!!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi camposd1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes