Financial Services Department
MW9992

I spoke with a Financial Services Rep about reversing my payments since they charged me twice and overdrew my bank account. They insisted they could not send the money unless it was confirmed it was received. I told them it has to be received since they both posted to my account and now my bill balance is significantly lower than it once was and the fact that I received payment confirmations to my email address on file. The Representative Me. Moses insisted that I sent over statements from my bank ensuring that it did. So I walked up to the bank and allowed the rep to speak with the manager of the bank who complied with his documentation and he still was persistent and did pleasant after she explained why the money needed to be reversed in order for them to get my bank account to a positive balance. I went through a huge hassle and still haven't heard anything. The holidays are literally within two days and I have to deal with no money a negative account and bad customer service it ruins my Fios experience despite the marvels I heard of the company. 

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Financial Services Department
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MW9992,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Customer Service
MW9992

Still waiting on my payments to be reversed from Verizon Fios still no luck and my overdraft fees keep skipping up. They said it would be here by today at least and now my bank account is further into the. What I've. I just need my. Obey refunded. This is making me not want to have this Fios service no longer.  I would love for a manager to contact me 

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MW9992,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes