Fios 75Mbps upgrade mess
JonSmith

Had a simple request - take Verizon up on their 75Mbps upgrade. While doing this (over the phone), they decided to change our TV package from Select HD to Custom - this was not made clear and only realized after when we received the notification email. Because of this we are paying more for our bundle (more than the extra $10 for the Internet upgrade), and have lost BBC America. Called up to complain and was told they cannot change us back to the old TV package as it no longer exists. Not only are we paying more than we should have, but we are getting less for our money. Cannot even go back to our 50Mbps bundle we had yesterday. I thought a 2 year contract was binding in both directions.

0 Likes
Re: Fios 75Mbps upgrade mess
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes