Fios Promotion for $200 Credit on Google and Nest devices
CustomerFromDC

I signed up for a 2-year service and was to be provided with a $200 credit towards Google and Nest products. I recieved several emails but when I followed the links the credit would not show up. Alternatively when I would add eligible items to my cart when signed into my Fios account I would never see the $200 credit when I get to the payment page. No discount code was provided to use at checkout and the Fios emails do not provide any specific instructions for use of the credit. I've called and chatted with over 5 different agents who have all punted by saying call back the next day but since I have tried on weekend and weekday with Fios to resolve this issue and from customer service's 5 agents not being able to resolve it and the initial links not working this would appear to be a scam by Fios as I have wasted over 4 hours with customer support trying to get this resolved. If you do an internet search for '200 Google Nest Credit' you will see this has happened to many other people.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Promotion for $200 Credit on Google and Nest devices
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CustomerFromDC,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes