Fios Quantum Gateway Router - Unreturned (10/31 )$100.00
spdy15

In 1 Sept 2017, I decided to try an upgrade to my internet speed (order {edited for privacy}) .  I made a switch for about an hour and decided to switch back to my old service speed (order {edited for privacy}). On Sept 11 2017, I received notice to return my router. On 26 Sept 2017, I spoke with a (Shanaquae) on Verizon Chat, I explained this situation, and explained to her that I never received a new router during the brief upgrade period. She explained to me that the return no longer applies, and assured me that I will not be charged a $100 fee for not returning the equipment on 1 Oct 2017. November 2017, bill arrives it states, (Fios Quantum Gateway Router - Unreturned (10/31 )$100.00) not realizing I was overcharged, I continued to pay the bill. 18 Jan 2018 I noticed my acct was charged an extra $100, so I contact Verizon chat again (Christine), explained the exact circumstances, was told my acct will credit $100 in 48-72 hrs and I'm in good hands. 28 Feb 2018, called Verizon FIOS support directly explained the situation again (unknown person) was assured that my bill will be credited $100 on 2 March 2018 TROUBLE TICKET CONFIRMATION # {edited for privacy}, and there would be no need to call back because it is all automatic. Here it is 7 March 2018, with no $100 credit to my account. Who do I need to talk to, to get this fixed!

0 Likes
Re: Fios Quantum Gateway Router - Unreturned (10/31 )$100.00
jonjones1
Legend

Google your states Attorney Generals Office and file a complaint with their consumer frauds and protection bureau.

also google your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission which usually have regulatory authority over Verizon.

they will get you quick resolution and they must answer these agencies as to the outcome.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Quantum Gateway Router - Unreturned (10/31 )$100.00
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes