Fios Triple Play bundle bill question
Lwingfield

I signed up with Verizon a little more than a month ago. I have had the WORST experience. I had verizon 4 years ago never had a problem. I paid my bill every month on time was a model customer number never missed a payment. Left because the payments were a little bit cheaper somewhere else. So, when my contract was up I left, and went to another provider. I always wanted to come back to Verizon because the service was so great and the customer experience was fantastic. But, now it has been a nightmare. I called on October 25th of 2016 to get the service package that came to my house in the mail it was 79.99 for the Triple bundle plus free Epix and Starz for 12 months. The representative from sales informed me that the channels that I was looking for wasn't in the 79.99 package but I could go up to 99.99 package and I was still get stars in Epic for free for 12 months. All I would have to do was call back in before the service expired. So the tech came he told my husband that he didn't have half the channels promised so I called in to find out why my services werent working. When I called back I spoke with a representative who informed me that she fixed it and in fact I do have Starz an Epix it's free for 12 months. Then the bill came I got my bill and it was still way higher than it should have been. I understand the installation fee but the cost of Epic and stars. I spoke with another representative he informed me that he was fixing it and that I wouldn't have to call back after I asked again. He confirmed. (I hope you can pull all these calls) he informed me that it was fixed and it was done and for the inconvenience he waived the $40 or the $80 installation fee. Come the following month after my 30 days is over and I can't cancel without a fee I called back and the representative was rude she did not help me pretty much told me there was nothing that we could do for you and she eventually hung up on me when I asked for a manager. I had I called back another Rep told her get me a manager and I spoken with people who had already told me this once. After 20 min hold she told me I have to speak to a supervisor, and she told me that there were no supervisors that I could talk to you and she said that somebody would possibly call me back no one ever called.

Called again spoke with a gentleman who was much micer, but gave me the same answer that its nothing he could do. I eould like to cancel without penalty because I called within the 30 days and was lied 2 twice. I have really basic cable with you guys not even a dvr and I am not calling back every month as was suggested by one of the reps, and paying to do that I wasn't asking for much but now I dont want this service at all! All for a promo that you guys are still offering in Baltimore MD. I even went on social media and that person never responded this is crazy. Comcast would treat me better with better channels for the same or cheaper price.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Triple Play bundle bill question
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lwingfield,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes